X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    I would go for another one myself.....

AFAIK there's an equivalent on the Upper Deck as well... that would be even better than 48D.

Comment

• Originally posted by stargold View Post

AFAIK there's an equivalent on the Upper Deck as well... that would be even better than 48D.
      row 80 right? but unfortunately it's taken up already...row 80 leg space seems even bigger than 48D

Comment

• oh one, more qn, for 48D on A380, since there is no front seat, where are the usb ports, etc located?
        Last edited by bent; 21 February 2009, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bent View Post
          oh one, more qn, for 48D on 777-300er, since there is no front seat, where are the usb ports, etc located?
          On the armrest
          The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Comment

oh one, more qn, for 48D on 777-300er, since there is no front seat, where are the usb ports, etc located?
            You mean A380?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              You mean A380?
              oops, my bad. yeah, A380.

The screen size is the same right? How about the tray table too?

Comment

• Can someone update this thread to include A330-300?

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                  Can someone update this thread to include A330-300?
                  Done. SQ LPP's notes on the special rows also incorporated.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    Thanks jjpb3, much appreciated!

Comment

• Seat Notes:
                      Business Class:
                      Row 11 does not have the restricted foot space of the others, but there is no overhead stowage

Economy Class:
                      Avoid 34A, 34K: no windows
                      Emex row = 48
                      11AC and 11HK have no overhead stowage. 11DF have them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        Thank you!

Note: STB has been delivered and in service. At least it operated as SQ958/959 on 24-Feb-09.

Comment

• A330

16HK have reduced storage space
                          16CH will likely be bummed by cart and pax

Comment

• Thanks, SQ LPP, TerryK, 9V-JKL. Post on A330 seating hereby updated.
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• quick qn, the 777-300er Y class, for C, H and D seats, apparently there is an entertainment box situated under the seat...does that affect legroom by a lot?

Comment

quick qn, the 777-300er Y class, for C, H and D seats, apparently there is an entertainment box situated under the seat...does that affect legroom by a lot?
                                if i remember correctly, there is NO entertainment box under C, D, and H economy class seats. Although seatguru (and/or seatexpert) indicate that, that is false.

Okay my turn

I just booked a ticket for the 1st A380 flight from Singapore to Paris (on June 1st)...super excited about that lol...but yeah I was able to get me an upper deck seat, along the right side of the aircraft (77H).

While I do select aisle seats, i do so as to not bother my neighbour should I have to get up and get into the aisle...otherwise i do love window seats.

While I understand SQ334 is an "overnight" flight, SQ's policy is to have the window shades closed during flight, correct? But I was wondering, think I should i purchase 81A...thanks to http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...highlight=81ac which leads to http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...6&postcount=15 and http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...highlight=81ac 81AC seem to be a good pair...but I am confused about the view out of the emex door. That is, from A or C will i be able to look out the "windowette" on the door? I really want to look out the window when we land in Paris so definitely the shades will be up.

Thanks all!

Oh side note: thanks to the pics provided here (or another thread, can't remember) i was able to snag 43C on the 77W...nice full recline, and only a two-some

cheers!
                                I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

Working...
                                X