Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer the right hand side, simply because most people seem to be biased to the left. I like row 4.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
      2. I have read feedback that row 4 probably is probably the best F row on a 744. Personally, I am not too sure on this as it's close to the washrooms. Has anyone sat on row 3? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance! Cheers.
      the washrooms are only up the left hand side, and they're quite far away from 4A. As for 4F, the washrooms are a LONG way away

Comment

Thank you both Kiwi and SQflyergirl.....your feedback is much appreciated. I'll go for 4F and see how it goes. Thanks again. Cheers.

Comment

Which washrooms?
          Anyway, behind seat 4A is the door 1L. Then after that, two lavatories before the curtain for Business Class.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
            1. Would you rather reserve the F seat on the left or right side - any specific reasons or just personal preference?
            I prefer the right side because I am right-handed and it's easier for me to leave my drink and other things on the seat ledge by the window.
            My SQ A380 photos

Comment

Originally posted by UK flyer View Post
              I prefer the right side because I am right-handed and it's easier for me to leave my drink and other things on the seat ledge by the window.
              Now that's some cunning thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by UK flyer View Post
                One reason to be ambidextrous - doesn't matter which side you are on the drinks are always in easy reach

Comment

Thank you all very much - your feedback is much appreciated! Cheers.

Comment

747 Upper Cabin : Bulkhead

Hi Guys

Off LHR-SYD via SIN in Aug

Got A380 on each of teh LHR-SIN legs, front cabin (14A) on ob and 20K on return (both A), but my travel agent has booked me in 11A and 11K on the 744 SIN-SYD legs. I understand there is still avail elsewhere in cabin, but dont want to give up if better than "usuals"...(17 has gone )

Whilst i appreciate that there is none in front etc, does the bulkhead restict legroom or have any other disadvantages ?

Thanks in advance for your help.....

Dukesy
                    Last edited by dukesy; 24 June 2008, 12:53 AM. Reason: Error
                    Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

not sure if you want to sit in front of the toilet in 11K. its just me, i'm toilet averse. and I can't confirm this, but isn't the 11K row a designated basinet row as well?

Comment

Originally posted by kelvgoh View Post
                        not sure if you want to sit in front of the toilet in 11K. its just me, i'm toilet averse. and I can't confirm this, but isn't the 11K row a designated basinet row as well?
                        Yeah...The toilet doesnt bother me that much...but the basinette might !!!

I think i might try changing

Lets see what other people on here think (might be pros as well as cons)
                        Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

11A and K are great seats. I'd keep them. better those than 25E

Comment

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
                            For the B777-300ER post, I think the seatmap for the non-ER 773's got loaded. It doesn't look like the New F/J seat layout.

Now, for a question I've always wanted to ask-- because I've never been able to stare at the seatmaps long enough to figure out the answer myself.

What is the difference between the two Megatop configurations? I've heard that it's the placement of the loos or the galleys, but in another quick scan of the seatmaps just now, nothing stood out.
                            The seatmaps for the 777-300ER are different to the 777-300. If you look at the business and first class on both seatmaps they are different.

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm booked on the A380 to LHR, and am wondering if my seat selection is the best one among all seats available. I tried searching the forum for feedback on business class seats but couldn't find a match, so thought of posting it here.

I've selected 22A...all the seats seems standard, but would appreciate any feedback on other seats. Are those 11A & 11K the best seats? noticed that they haven't got windows, and near the toilets.

Any comments is much appreciated!

Cheers

Comment

11A and K are the WORST J seats in the house. No window to look out of, slightly narrow seat and much smaller ottoman space.

There's no toilet on the right side, only the left, and proximity is not an issue for 11A since it's quite far away.

Comment

Working...
                                X