Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVOD on SIN-PER-SIN

Hi all,

I'll be travelling to PER on 13 Dec 07 and returning on 17 Dec 07. I'll be travelling on SQ223 and SQ 226 respectively. I was wondering if i would be able to get AVOD on these 2 flights and how many meals they serve on board and what are the standard meals?

Helps from everyone would be much appreciated... Thanks Thanks

Originally posted by SQ322 View Post
    Hi all,

I'll be travelling to PER on 13 Dec 07 and returning on 17 Dec 07. I'll be travelling on SQ223 and SQ 226 respectively. I was wondering if i would be able to get AVOD on these 2 flights and how many meals they serve on board and what are the standard meals?

Helps from everyone would be much appreciated... Thanks Thanks
    Unfortunately on flights in and out of PER, there won't be AVOD unless there is a plane substitution. On board, you'll be served one meal, and maybe a snack prior to landing.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ225 View Post
      Unfortunately on flights in and out of PER, there won't be AVOD unless there is a plane substitution. On board, you'll be served one meal, and maybe a snack prior to landing.
      Well, that's not entirely true.

If you search pictures on a.net from PER - it'll show a mix of AVOD (SRI onwards) and non-AVOD equipped 777's (SRA-SRH) - It'll depend on the OP's luck on the day.

Comment

Thanks both of u for replying... I hope lady luck will be with me on that day. I was thinking of calling SQ up to check. But doubt they would know it either...

Comment

Thanks both of u for replying... I hope lady luck will be with me on that day. I was thinking of calling SQ up to check. But doubt they would know it either...
          Think of a flight without AVOD but hope for AVOD. Haven't been on a Perth flight with AVOD on the past 4 trips.

Comment

I was thinking of calling SQ up to check. But doubt they would know it either...
            They'll only know themselves maybe 24-48 hours before departure, and I doubt they'll actually tell you the exact registration due to security concerns.

Comment

Last week I went to PER on SQ215 on a non AVOD bird with Decembers Krisword line up. I then came back on SQ226 with full AVOD but Novembers Krisworld line up !!!.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Last week I went to PER on SQ215 on a non AVOD bird with Decembers Krisword line up. I then came back on SQ226 with full AVOD but Novembers Krisworld line up !!!.
                Beats going nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  Well, that's not entirely true.

If you search pictures on a.net from PER - it'll show a mix of AVOD (SRI onwards) and non-AVOD equipped 777's (SRA-SRH) - It'll depend on the OP's luck on the day.

B772 2-class AVOD equipment is from SRJ onwards, the non-AVOD ones are SRA-SRI.

Comment

Originally posted by Doraemon View Post
                    B772 2-class AVOD equipment is from SRJ onwards, the non-AVOD ones are SRA-SRI.
                    That is correct. My bad. Just looked up my log again.

SRI (and SRG/H as well) have the "new" darker blue seat covers though.

Comment

Working...
                    X