No announcement yet.

A380 - Master Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SKD is scheduled to depart for Tarbes–Lourdes–Pyrénées Airport (LDE) today at 0800 LT as SQ8898.
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ957 View Post
      The next raft of flights to be operated by the new A380s (ZRH and PVG) are still over a month away (both commence daily services on August 2nd). Perhaps 9V-SKY will be used before then as a spare.
      Actually there was plan to run the new A380 three time per week from July for ZRH. Not sure whether the plan is being on hold or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbs2716g View Post
        Actually there was plan to run the new A380 three time per week from July for ZRH. Not sure whether the plan is being on hold or not.
        I reckoned so too until I checked MainlyMiles: https://mainlymiles.com/2017j-tracker/

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
          9V-SKD is scheduled to depart for Tarbes–Lourdes–Pyrénées Airport (LDE) today at 0800 LT as SQ8898.
          Have checked, and SQ8898 / 9V-SKD did not appear on FR24 nor is there any indication of it having departed at 0800hrs Singapore time. Has this been re-scheduled?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ380 View Post
            Have checked, and SQ8898 / 9V-SKD did not appear on FR24 nor is there any indication of it having departed at 0800hrs Singapore time. Has this been re-scheduled?
            SQ8898 is LIVE on FR24 right now overflying the Caspian Sea as I type this. Perhaps you checked at a time when the aircraft was out of coverage area. It departed SIN just after 0830 LT from RWY20C.

In fact, I caught a picture of it rolling down the runway this morning from T2.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ957 View Post
              The next raft of flights to be operated by the new A380s (ZRH and PVG) are still over a month away (both commence daily services on August 2nd). Perhaps 9V-SKY will be used before then as a spare.
              Yes, I thought they might have rotated it with SKU-W.

In terms of seats, SKY can easily accommodate all the Y & PEY passengers on either original configuration, as well as all J from SKF-K and all but eight from SKL-T. The capacity issue would definitely be Suites, as well as the general annoyance of reassigning all the seat numbers.

Comment

• 9V-SKY is scheduled for SQ221|30JUN (SIN-SYD) tonight.

9V-SKR is scheduled for SQ8898|02JUL (SIN-AUH) departing at 0100.

Comment

• SQ346/345 | 02JUL (SIN<>ZRH) is operated by 9V-SKW which has the new A380 configuration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                    SQ346/345 | 02JUL (SIN<>ZRH) is operated by 9V-SKW which has the new A380 configuration.
                    9V-SKW is operating to Beijing today as SQ802|03JUL.

Comment

• Is 9V-SKY getting refitted to 2017 product?

I see SQ221 SIN-SYD for the past few days using this plane? I thought SQ221 is meant to have new A380?

Comment

• Originally posted by k3nnis View Post
                        Is 9V-SKY getting refitted to 2017 product?

I see SQ221 SIN-SYD for the past few days using this plane? I thought SQ221 is meant to have new A380?
                        9V-SKY is a new A380

Comment

• 9V-SKC has departed Changi as 9HMIP to Malta via Abu Dhabi on its delivery flight to HiFly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
                            9V-SKC has departed Changi as 9HMIP to Malta via Abu Dhabi on its delivery flight to HiFly.
                            What time was this. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ380 View Post
                              What time was this. Thanks.
                              Took off at around 1145hrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                                9V-SKY is a new A380
                                Saw SKY rolling on the tarmac today, look nice and shiny!

Comment

Working...
                                X