No announcement yet.

SIA wins another major award yet again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIA wins another major award yet again!

Zagat, a credible US-based organization that is well-known for reliable restaurant reviews, has released their airline ranking results today after polling thousands of frequent flyers.

SIA is rated best int'l airline in economy and premium classes.

http://news.websitegear.com/view/28692

Virgin America also won best domestic carrier for premium-class flying while earning 2nd spot for Y.
    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Oh thanks heavens for that. Zagat is a very important survey that SIA has been winning for years and years.

Congratulations to Singapore Airlines and its staff.

Comment

Well end of the day you get what you pay for.. it simple as that...

Nonetheless good work by SQ..
      A380 - European Pride!

Comment

SQ done well and many staff worked hard to contribute to its successes. But hope SQ Management won't sit on their laurels and being overconfident of their cost-cutting measures will not affect quality.

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
          SQ done well and many staff worked hard to contribute to its successes. But hope SQ Management won't sit on their laurels and being overconfident of their cost-cutting measures will not affect quality.
          Or else they may find one of the snarky, "Legal wouldn't allow us to identify the guilty airline" comments at the end of the article aimed at them. Those were hilarious!
          * I'd rather be a package on FedEx
          * They fired the last employee found smiling
          * I thought the Geneva Convention prevented this kind of thing
          (The comments, of course, would be modified to apply to management rather than front-line staff.)
          Last edited by jjpb3; 23 November 2007, 06:31 PM.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
          X