Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singapore Air, truly the best way to fly!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Air, truly the best way to fly!!

Hey guys, just thought I'd post something quick. Sorry if the post contains millions of errors, I'm typing this on my iPod! I have arrived in hong kong after my first sq 77w experience, oh boy was it great! I got to Melb airport 2.5 hours before flight to find a massive sq check in line, but the joke was on them, I walked right up to the Internet check in line! A very speedy way indeed! After walking around for a while I waited at the gate to board, about 20 mind later my name gets called over the PA. I walk up....worried, yet only to find I'd been upgraded to raffles class!!! For free!!! So as you would expect, me an 18 year old plane geek informed nearly all my friends haha. I almost died of excitement. I boarded the plane looking for seat 15 A. I found it and settled in. I sat there an just fiddled for ages with everything. Shortly after take off I was asked about the meal service, I elected for breakfast before landing. I then got the bed made, this is where I reached full excitement LOL. I layer down, ear plugs and eye mask on armed with a do not disturb button at my disposal. I managed to score a full flight of sleep. Which is odd for me as I never ever sleep on planes. There's something bout that personal touch of being woken up by someone who knows your name, it brings a extra touch of class. Overall, the point of this was to say, FANTASTIC job sq, you've really done well. The raffles seat was amazing, service was amazing and overall, amazing! I was speechless at the end. Thanks for the free upgrade to. Although I must admit their effeciency killed me this time haha because the flight was meant to land at 5:25, but it landed before 5am which made my transit even longer!!

Excellent! So 77W business for you? Lucky you. All new seats on your both sector.

Comment

Congrats on the op up, 77WMEL! I'm glad your trip got off to such a good start.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Congrats, nice to hear you got the upgrade ^_^
        I envy you, too bad I won't fly SQ until probably mid next year.

Comment

Working...
        X