Online booking: no availability only at last step of booking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online booking: no availability only at last step of booking

I want to make a booking in april for BRU-LHR-SIN-BKK-SIN-LHR-BRU.
    Everything ok but when I give my details of my bank card, after processing thosecthe site says
    'Sorry, no seats are available on the itinerary selected. Please start again.'

Is this normal soo late in the booking procedure? I thought that if you could select the flight there is always place on the flight.
    Or has it to do with SQ317/SQ322?

There could only be 1 seat left, and another person ended his/her record for the same flight and cabin before you did.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

There could only be 1 seat left, and another person ended his/her record for the same flight and cabin before you did.
      Thanks for fast reply.
      But I've tried it yesterday evening and now I did it again about 9 hours later, and I have the same results. I still can select a flight, I give all my personal details, I give my bank details, processing, and then no seats available.

Comment

The booking engine might be getting flummoxed by the fact that you're originating from BRU. SQ317/322 are very busy flights (SQ319/320 are the least busy combination).

You'll get a better read on availability by booking as though you were beginning your travel from LHR. If SQ317/322 are not available, they will be eliminated from the options, and if no flights have availability on your preferred dates (likely in December starting two weeks before Christmas), you'll get the message about no seat availability sooner.
        Last edited by jjpb3; 19 November 2007, 03:45 PM. Reason: wording
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
        X