Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ218 MEL-SIN rego 16/11?

Hey guys just me with another question!

Im leaving on SQ218 from MEL-SIN on Sat 17th (12:50am) and i was wondering, is there any way to find out the rego of my 77W??

I don't understand. Why would you bother finding about registration of an 77W whilst you know it's a brand new (almost) aircraft with AVOD ??

I'm leaving on 17th 2:45PM on SQ236 BNE-SIN, now this I really wanna know whether it's an AVOD or not.

Comment

AVOD
      What is AVOD?

Comment

AVOD = Audio & Video On Demand

Comment

Originally posted by golf1411 View Post
          What is AVOD?

Audio-Video On Demand.
          We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
            I don't understand. Why would you bother finding about registration of an 77W whilst you know it's a brand new (almost) aircraft with AVOD ??
            Not everyone keeps registrations to find out whether the plane is AVOD or not

Having said that - the OP will find out soon enough anyway, when he boards

Comment

4th/Nov 9V-SWE Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 23rd/Dec/2006
              5th/Nov 9V-SWJ Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 3rd/Mar/2007
              6th/Nov 9V-SWA Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 22th/Nov/2006
              7th/Nov 9V-SWL Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 14th/Oct/2007
              8th/Nov 9V-SWJ Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 3rd/Mar/2007
              9th/Nov 9V-SWI Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 28th/Feb/2007
              10th/Nov 9V-SWL Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 14th/Oct/2007
              11th/Nov 9V-SWJ Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 3rd/Mar/2007
              12th/Nov 9V-SWI Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 28th/Feb/2007
              13th/Nov 9V-SWD Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 16th/Dec/2006
              14th/Nov 9V-SWG Delivered to Singapore Airlines on 26th/Dec/2006

Hope this help..

Comment

9V-SWH on 16th/Nov

9V-SWH on 16th/Nov..Which mean... 17th/nov from melb to singapore will be operate by 9V-SWH

Comment

I flew on 9V-SWI on 10 Nov, 00:50hrs for MEL-SIN and it was my most memorable flight indeed. Fantastic inflight service, great seats, and I even managed to get a mini-tour of the aircraft after landing and even made it to the flight deck. Couldn't ask for more, can I?

On a personal note, there isn't much to fault with the new Y seat I took, except that I found that the headrest were way too stiff and that I found it rather uncomfortable. Otherwise, it was just great.

Another point is with regards to the new meal trays. I'm not sure if it's inherent in the design or if I'm just unlucky but on both meal services on the flight, the meal tray kept slipping. It was especially bad during the 2nd meal service when there was a minor turbulence when the tray nearly slipped off the table. I've never encountered such problems before even during more severe turbulences.
                  -z.h.i.w.e.n-

Comment

Working...
                  X