Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New priority tags are not as durable

...depreciation thread this is!

I noticed the new ones are not as durable due to the material used. It used to be much better quality, and they were collectibles. Can't say the same for the new ones They come almost all wrinkled and broken after all the baggage traveling

Just request an extra one or two from the checkin agent, so you get unused ones (for your collection, or in my case, to be used as bookmarks ).

I agree with you, though, that the paper doesn't stand up to baggage handling as well as the previous tags did.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

The new ones probably weigh less, so result in less fuel burned, and a greener environment.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Just request an extra one or two from the checkin agent, so you get unused ones (for your collection, or in my case, to be used as bookmarks ).

I agree with you, though, that the paper doesn't stand up to baggage handling as well as the previous tags did.
        Good idea, shall get an extra one at check-in!

Comment

Maybe they're INTENTIONALLY trying to make it not last, so that some punter isn't going to reuse them when he's not eligible to?

Comment

Working...
          X