Business Class Fare ADL/LAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Class Fare ADL/LAX

After having to put off my plans to fly to LAX this year , it looks like it may now be back on in 2008 and possibly flying Business Class ( I think I preferred it when they called it Raffles Class) .

As previously being someone who flew only at the back of the plane, I was just wondering if anyone is able to recommend an agent or website for booking SQ Business Class or should I just use their website/reservations.

I've come across the following fares on "Bestflights" but they seem to good to be true (which I know should sum it up really), but has anyone used this agent or know if they are reliable?

Star Alliance Circle Pacific Ex ADL Up To 22000 Miles
    Business $AUD 6579 + Tax, First $AUD 8899 + Tax

This would allow me to fly ADL/AKL/LAX on NZ and LAX/SIN/ADL on SQ.

The SQ website is quoting $9472 inclusive of taxes for ADL/SIN/LAX/SIN/ADL.

However, I then saw Bestflights quoting this:

SQ Only RTW
    Business $AUD 6199 + Tax, First $AUD 8339+Tax
    which I guess would mean I could fly into LAX make my own away to JFK to continue on to SIN on SQ via FRA and back to ADL.

Appreciate any suggestions.

The SQ only RTW is a published fare, fare basis CEZSQ for the business class version (and books into D). It is available via most TAs. I believe LZ-HMI is traveling on one of those right now and should be able to advise.

Use bestflights' website for research, but I'd caution against actually dealing with them.

Given that it's not too expensive to get a transcon (VX F can be had for a little over $500 for Jan 2008), I'd say the EZSQ fare is pretty good value as you have the option of checking out the East Coast and Europe. Also clocks up to be a touch over 22k miles.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Thanks KeithMel

Any idea how I could work out a tax estimate assuming at the minimum stops in LAX, JFK, SIN

Comment

Working...
      X