Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ Economy or KLM Business?

Dear all,

Will be making a trip to Amsterdam under company's account. Given these choices:

1) Take SQ 324Economy (B777-200/200ER) and arrive there early a day with hotel accomodation.

2) Take KLM Business and spent one night in Hotel to work next day.

Which would you choose?

Pardon me for asking this cos I have never taken KLM Business.

Thanks.

IMHO, in your situation, I will go for KLM C. I had not flown KLM for years. But I have taken other SkyTeam partners such as DL and AZ which has the Z-style seats which are similar to KLM I took years ago. Wider seats. Spacious pitch. Much more in reclining.

Comment

J is still J is still J is still J

oh, did i mention? it's still J

Comment

I agreed with SQFG.... KLM J is the way to go... Unless you really need the miles, J is still J....

Comment

KLM long-haul business class is fine. KLM's short-haul business class is probably about the same as SQ economy class.

Comment

If you get on KLM's B777 and A330 planes , then you will enjoy the angled flat beds similar to those of NW.

If you get on KLM's B747 planes, then you will have the old WBC seats which is a Z shape type seat but still with a 60 inch pitch.

I will go for KLM J.

Comment

KLM uses the 777 for flights to/from SIN.

Comment

I agree with the majority here. KLM J any day over SQ Y.

Comment

i'd totally go for sq y. that's mainly because i decided to never ever fly klm again in my life, not even in j. the trips i've just had with klm were just horrible (yes, on a 777-200er) :/
                  Home is where your heart is.

Comment

KLM/NWA "World Business Class" is about the best angled lie-flat business class - only 2 degrees of horizontal. better than 20 degrees or whatever you get in Y.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      J is still J is still J is still J

oh, did i mention? it's still J
                      I would have to agree!

Comment

I would suggest you fly Singapore Airlines.

Comment

Fly Singapore Airlines.I have never flown KLM in my life but there are so many advantages that an Asian Airlines has over their opposition

Comment

Originally posted by SQADL333 View Post
                            Fly Singapore Airlines.I have never flown KLM in my life but there are so many advantages that an Asian Airlines has over their opposition
                            Id say that the decision would have been made a little over 3 years ago now.
                            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by SQADL333 View Post
                              Only 3 years late there...

Comment

Working...
                              X