Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN - BKK

Dear Bros and Sis-s

Me and the queeen are booked on SQ972 F and SQ 979 up to Bangkok and returning respectively. While I have looked to neglect the fact that SQ flys the regional 772 3-class (thus no sky suites), do hope that fellow forumers can point me to making the most and enjoying my time in SQ SIN SKL and the flights.

Oh yes. seat recommendations, inflight food and the lounge in BKK would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
    Dear Bros and Sis-s

Me and the queeen are booked on SQ972 F and SQ 979 up to Bangkok and returning respectively. While I have looked to neglect the fact that SQ flys the regional 772 3-class (thus no sky suites), do hope that fellow forumers can point me to making the most and enjoying my time in SQ SIN SKL and the flights.

Oh yes. seat recommendations, inflight food and the lounge in BKK would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.
    Why don't u try Swiss airlines? At least they have suites on their A340s and heard with better meals on the route. But the timings may not be to your liking though.
    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
      Why don't u try Swiss airlines? At least they have suites on their A340s and heard with better meals on the route. But the timings may not be to your liking though.
      Unfortunately the missus would not budge becos she'd lose a day's shopping.
      I'd considered TG but heard they were still using the A300 birds for some of their flights?

Comment

For inflight food - you can do book the cook for the outbound. And remember - you can (politely) decline the BTC if you see something you prefer on the onboard menu.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
          For inflight food - you can do book the cook for the outbound. And remember - you can (politely) decline the BTC if you see something you prefer on the onboard menu.
          Thank you KeithMEL..

Comment

personally I'd never pass up the chance to fly in an A300 classic, but considering that they're F tickets, you've made the better choice with SQ, even their regional is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
              personally I'd never pass up the chance to fly in an A300 classic..
              If you've been on a TG AB6 you'd change your mind pretty quickly. The interiors are dreadful.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                If you've been on a TG AB6 you'd change your mind pretty quickly. The interiors are dreadful.
                Totally agree.. I took TG 403 back (BKK - SIN) , AB6 - A300-600 (07 April 2007)

The interiors are really terrible.. The flight was delayed due to Electrical failure .

ETD : 0800
                The flight was acutally delayed for 1 and half hours. [ 0930 ]

Comment

in my humble opinion , thai is rather okay with their service. but in their business class section , once the person infront of me recline , it's the same as Economy. If not for the cheap tickets compared to SQ , i would have taken SQ.

NO DOUBTS
                  we are just passionate lovers , with troubles under the covers

Comment

Working...
                  X