Don't buy this item from KrisShop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    but two weeks is approximately the maximum you should give).
    Normally sooner.

Another note to PPS members who have vouchers and pay for their goods with it - if you pay for it even partially with those vouchers - you get 0 points for the entire transaction.

Comment

I bought the 77W 1:500 on my last flight and found them to be of the usual high standards expected of Herpa and SQ. I'll be looking to buy the A380 on my flight come Nov and might also consider the 3-piece pack in 1:1000 scale. Anyone has any experience with these 2 new products?
      -z.h.i.w.e.n-

Comment

Originally posted by zhiw3n View Post
        I bought the 77W 1:500 on my last flight and found them to be of the usual high standards expected of Herpa and SQ. I'll be looking to buy the A380 on my flight come Nov and might also consider the 3-piece pack in 1:1000 scale. Anyone has any experience with these 2 new products?
        I too have the 77W & am very impressed with it. Highly recommend picking one up on your next flight. I will not only be flying on the A380 in November but also picking up the 1:500 herpa model.

Comment

Another vote for the Herpa 1:500 SQ B77W model. It is really well made and shaped.

Comment

if anybody comes to VIE ... for whatever reason i'd be glad if i could get a 77W and 380 1:500 model
            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

I bought the A380 1:200 2 years ago thru in-flight duty free sales, however, after I brought it to my friend as a gift just after my landing, the tail section "the orange stripe next to the blue" paint fell off terribly. I spoke & write to KrisShop & trying to exchange another one, unfortunately, the whole batch is like that, the paint just felt off somewhere from the fuselage...

The decent Hogan version in which they didn't sell it thru Inflight, but instead, they give it away to travel agent & VIPs for free....

My recent SYD trip, I spoke to the cabin crew can I take a look at the aircraft model again before I decide to purchase or not? However, they all say no, but when I ask them is is still made by this Netherland company called "Lupa" http://www.lupa.nl & they said yes, I'm totally lost confidence with this company & I really doubt how KrisShop choose / pick the vendors, aren't there any QC "Quality Control"...?

Comment

received the Herpa 1:500 A380 as a gift from a FA friend... its good enough for me

Comment

Working...
                X