Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, MAN Flyer!
    Sorry to hear about your baggage drama.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      It's mainly this that had got MXP/BCN the 77W. They are frantically looking at ways of delaying the departure of as many of 744's as they can.

BTW, what are we calling this new bird. 773ER or 77W ?.
      The first two sentences don't equate or is it just me?

It's 77W for me as I can't be arsed with typing the extra character.

I know J.C. was there but was G.P.?

Comment

One slightly amusing subject mentioned was the bemusement/amusement of what seemed to be a hurried and rather sloppy CX new products launch. Particularly they fact that it isn't going to be actually available for a while.
        Ha, here I was, thinking SQ was going to be flustered by CX's pre-emptive announcement and 'launch'. There's so much excitement about the innovation in the CX Y seat that I'm eager to subject that and the SQ new Y to the bum test.

Thanks for the update, MAN Flyer.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

One slightly amusing subject mentioned was the bemusement/amusement of what seemed to be a hurried and rather sloppy CX new products launch. Particularly they fact that it isn't going to be actually available for a while.
          But when it IS going to be available on CX, seems like it's going to be a fleetwide thing. I wonder how widespread the usage of the new seats on SQ are going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by shortfinals View Post
            But when it IS going to be available on CX, seems like it's going to be a fleetwide thing. I wonder how widespread the usage of the new seats on SQ are going to be?
            Is it ? I thought CX had their own 'regional' J as well ?.

I'm sure some of the CX experts on her can confirm. StarG, jjpb3 ?.

Comment

Is it ? I thought CX had their own 'regional' J as well ?.

I'm sure some of the CX experts on her can confirm. StarG, jjpb3 ?.
              I think the regional seats will remain.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I think shortfinals was talking about long haul J on SQ vs. long haul J on CX.
                It seems CX is set to implement the new products (longhaul)fleetwide but for SQ there is not much certainty if the new products are going to be on the B772ERs & A345s.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                  I think shortfinals was talking about long haul J on SQ vs. long haul J on CX.
                  It seems CX is set to implement the new products (longhaul)fleetwide but for SQ there is not much certainty if the new products are going to be on the B772ERs & A345s.

Oh yes, sorry for not replying earlier - but yes, CX seems to be retaining NRBC for intra-region flights -but their new products are going fleetwide longhaul. SQ's plans for the 772ER and 345 are unclear.

Comment

Ah, with you now..!

Good question about the new stuff going on other aircraft, and one that they were unable to answer for certain. Apparently they are looking at the 772ER's maybe getting the new RAFFLES but the 744 are very unlikely to get the new stuff, unless the pressure from their LHR pax gets unbearable....

Going from 2-2-2 to 1-2-1 on the 772ER's is would lose them a lot of seats though !.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post

12 Two can comfortably sit side by side in the F seat but the pull out table is only big enough for one person to dine. The new J table is bigger than before and also moves up and down.
                      Just picking up on this. I don't know if you noticed but they have fitted a headphone socket on either side of the seat in F, to allow 2 of you to sit together and watch the same film.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                        Thanks very much MAN Flyer and jhm for the event updates.
                        Any pictures taken from the event for the header image?
                        I have got some picture from the Do and also some of the A380 at Changi this week. No idea on the best way to get them on here or over to you though.

Suggestions ?

Comment

I have got some picture from the Do and also some of the A380 at Changi this week. No idea on the best way to get them on here or over to you though.

Suggestions ?
                          Photobucket? (pronounced Photo-bouquet, if hyacinth is to be believed)

Comment

Suggestions ?
                            How many are we talking about? You can always e-mail me if total is less than 5-6 MB-ish.

Comment

Pictures?!

WONDERFUL. Do upload!

Comment

Picture from WTM

Trial and error uploading these so bear with me...

The new RAFFLES Class..
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by MAN Flyer; 18 November 2006, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X