X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarG View Post
    StarG, you anorak...

Comment

I think the toy shop in T2 Transit does sell airplane models too.
      We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Hello,

I am new to this forum and i would like to ask a few questions regarding the A380 Models on the KrisShop website.

Firstly, does the SIA A380-800 AIRCRAFT MODEL 1:200 (IS Product #: M799) http://www.krisshopair.com.sg/produc...54544F5C594259 include a stand as shown in the picture? As there is no information of it in the description quoted from their website as stated below.

"A solid, top-quality scale model of Airbus A380-800 in the scale 1:200. Includes detachable landing gear and turning engine fan blades. No glue or paint required, just click and go! Length: 34cm."

Secondly, does the SIA A380 AIRCRAFT MODEL 1:500 (IS Product #: M735) http://www.krisshopair.com.sg/produc...5156445D574254, the die-cast model, include a stand?

Thirdly, is it possible to purchase any of the products (excluding inflight products) from their shops in Singapore? If so, can i get the location of the place? Or is it only strictly by mail?

And last but not least, does the "Phoenix all metal 1:400 SQ A380 model" from Nikko Toys Shop include a stand?

I live in Singapore and it's my first time actually wanting to purchase a product from KrisShop, so please pardon my ignorance .

Would appreciate your help .

Comment

The Herpa 1:500 A380 does include a stand with SQ on it.
          you can only get it onboard or by mail...or ebay...

Comment

The 1:200 model comes with a stand.

Comment

cool, thanks for the info.
              they should state it in the description.

So, StarG, what about the models you bought from wheelock place? Do they come with stands too?

Comment

Got one A380 1:200 model. Hope it doesn't get lost inside my ck-in bag.

Comment

Here is the A380 model before being packed into my suitcase.

Comment

Originally posted by Facey View Post
                    So, StarG, what about the models you bought from wheelock place? Do they come with stands too?
                    No, it does not come with a stand. But it is the best SQ A380 model I have come accross so far.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      Here is the A380 model before being packed into my suitcase.

The paint is really bad on these.
                      The first one I got had the paint on the tail chipped, then the replacement I got after exchanging the first one had the paint on the body chipped.

Comment

Kris shop A380

Hello,

I obtained A380 (1:200) at Kris shop. It's made by LUPA model,which located in
                        Netherland. Tripod stand isincluded and look very nice. But SQ gave limited edition to travel agent, this was made by Hogan,which is very famous model company.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                          The paint is really bad on these.
                          The first one I got had the paint on the tail chipped, then the replacement I got after exchanging the first one had the paint on the body chipped.
                          Should I return it? I haven't opened it.

Comment

The paint is bad, and it is not very accurate - look at the windows where the "Suites Class" is supposed to be, and compare them to those on the real thing.

Comment

answer to emile.

Originally posted by emile View Post
                              Dear all,
                              I'll fly to Singapore in summer vacation. Dose anyone know the shop
                              where sell SQ stuff or SQ380 official model?? I'd like to obtain it!!
                              Although Krisshop has seral item, this dose not match my desire item.

Hi Emile,
                              I am your helper to tell you where to purchase SQ380 offical MODELS.
                              Maybe you would be interested going to the shop I recommend .The shop i recommend is in Hotel Grand CENTRAL SHOPPING ARCADE
                              You MAY LIKE TO VISIT THIS website too to search for the hotel location .http://www.grandcentral.com.sg/index.htm The hobby shop at hotel grand central also have an web address which is http://web.singnet.com.sg/~orchards/. The shop owner sells brands ranging from Herpa, Gemini Jets or Dragon WINGS.It have a wide range of commerical jets ranging from scale 1:200,1:300,1:400 and more! Once MORE, I would like to thank you for loving my country s a380.

Cheers
                              Yu SING

Comment

help to you Facey

Originally posted by Facey View Post
                                Hello,

I am new to this forum and i would like to ask a few questions regarding the A380 Models on the KrisShop website.

Firstly, does the SIA A380-800 AIRCRAFT MODEL 1:200 (IS Product #: M799) http://www.krisshopair.com.sg/produc...54544F5C594259 include a stand as shown in the picture? As there is no information of it in the description quoted from their website as stated below.

"A solid, top-quality scale model of Airbus A380-800 in the scale 1:200. Includes detachable landing gear and turning engine fan blades. No glue or paint required, just click and go! Length: 34cm."

Secondly, does the SIA A380 AIRCRAFT MODEL 1:500 (IS Product #: M735) http://www.krisshopair.com.sg/produc...5156445D574254, the die-cast model, include a stand?

Thirdly, is it possible to purchase any of the products (excluding inflight products) from their shops in Singapore? If so, can i get the location of the place? Or is it only strictly by mail?

And last but not least, does the "Phoenix all metal 1:400 SQ A380 model" from Nikko Toys Shop include a stand?

I live in Singapore and it's my first time actually wanting to purchase a product from KrisShop, so please pardon my ignorance .

Would appreciate your help .
                                Hi
                                I am Yu SING and I would like to help you.

FIRST you asked does the SIA A380-800 AIRCRAFT MODEL 1:200 (IS Product #: M799) http://www.krisshopair.com.sg/produc...54544F5C594259 include a stand as shown in the picture ? My ANSWER IS yes.

Secondly you asked does the SIA A380 AIRCRAFT MODEL 1:500 (IS Product #: M735) http://www.krisshopair.com.sg/produc...5156445D574254, the die-cast model, include a stand? MY Answer is also yes as I HAPPENED TO PURCHASE THIS MODEL FOR 49.90SGD.

tHIRDLY YOU ASKED is it possible to purchase any of the products (excluding inflight products) from their shops in Singapore? If so, can i get the location of the place? Or is it only strictly by mail?

my answer is not very possible as some krisshop product are avaliable at the orchard store at hotel grand central shopping arcade.

Lastly you asked does the "Phoenix all metal 1:400 SQ A380 model" from Nikko Toys Shop include a stand?

MY ANSWER IS PLEASE ASK THE NIKKO TOYS SHOPKEEPER.

YOUR QUESTIONS ARE ALL ANSWERED
                                gOOD bye

Comment

Working...
                                X