SQ luggage stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ luggage stickers

I'm running out of my stock of the peel-off luggage stickers that allow you to write your name and contact details above an SQ Golden Bird and affix them directly on your luggage, rather than having a tag hang loosely from one of the handles. I rather like these stickers. IIRC, I've only collected them in relatively recent times at outstations like MNL.

Is SQ still producing them? I didn't see them at SIN the last time I was there.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    I'm running out of my stock of the peel-off luggage stickers that allow you to write your name and contact details above an SQ Golden Bird and affix them directly on your luggage, rather than having a tag hang loosely from one of the handles. I rather like these stickers. IIRC, I've only collected them in relatively recent times at outstations like MNL.

Is SQ still producing them? I didn't see them at SIN the last time I was there.
    I saw there were there at Changi.

Comment

Originally posted by UA MM View Post
      I saw there were there at Changi.
      Hmmm... My sleep deprivation takes its toll once again.

I'll be more observant next time. Thanks, UA MM.

Comment

After all my bag tags went awol when SQ gave my checked-in bags a god-like-treatment by pro-actively redirecting my bags to my next booked flight (even though, I had only checked my bags up to SIN only on a different PNR), when I checked in my bags for SIN-CGK at the Business Class counter, the agent offered me the address tag, or the peel-off address labels. So I guess Changi still has the supply. Now I remember also when checked in at LHR in April, there were some at the counter as well.
        Actually the one I miss is the tag from plastic which last long time.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          After all my bag tags went awol when SQ gave my checked-in bags a god-like-treatment by pro-actively redirecting my bags to my next booked flight (even though, I had only checked my bags up to SIN only on a different PNR), when I checked in my bags for SIN-CGK at the Business Class counter, the agent offered me the address tag, or the peel-off address labels. So I guess Changi still has the supply. Now I remember also when checked in at LHR in April, there were some at the counter as well.
          I'll check again at LHR when I travel in November. I just realized that I actually didn't get to visit the regular counters at Changi this time: my BD miles gave me access to the StarG area (I know you prefer not to use the StarG area when checking in, unless you have guests with you, CGK ).

A request for SQTalkers passing through Changi: if you see these stickers, could you grab a stack for me? I'd be glad to reimburse you for the shipping cost to London.

Comment

A request for SQTalkers passing through Changi: if you see these stickers, could you grab a stack for me? I'd be glad to reimburse you for the shipping cost to London.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post

Oops I forgot I had a Changi guardian angel.

Comment

jjpb3, I have seen the peeled-off luggage stickers at SQ check-in counters in LHR and ZRH.
                I forgot to give you few of them when we had dinner couple days ago.

Comment

Thanks for thinking of me, sir.

My Changi Guardian Angel sent me a ream of the SQ stickers, plus another of MI stickers , both of which will help make my checked luggage in Europe and North America easier to pick out at the carousel. (Thanks for the sample BPs as well, CGA.)

Comment

Working...
                  X