No announcement yet.

SQ B747-400 withdrawal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were SPM and SPN stored? And will they stay for another 1 or 2 years or are they just stopping by to cover for some disruption or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      Where were SPM and SPN stored? And will they stay for another 1 or 2 years or are they just stopping by to cover for some disruption or something?
      Victorville, California.

And see post #887, preceding....................

Comment

• Please correct me if I am wrong, but I was told that SQ212 SYD-SIN on 14 November was operated by a United B747. Is it that SQ is running out of planes, especially the B747 since grounding some A380s?

Comment

• Originally posted by yuel View Post
          Please correct me if I am wrong, but I was told that SQ212 SYD-SIN on 14 November was operated by a United B747. Is it that SQ is running out of planes, especially the B747 since grounding some A380s?
          SQ212 on 14/11 was operated by 9V-SPO...

Where did that rumour come from?

Comment

• B747-400 SIN-HKG-SIN on 07 Nov...

Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
            Nov 7 (Sun) SQ866/865 744 9V-SPJ was deployed on HKG<=>SIN after 2 years of suspending SQ 744 services into HKG.

http://www.hkspotting.com/forum/view...p=39272#p39272

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...atusResult.jsp
            Yup, I saw tt cos I was on the later flight SQ871 on 7 Nov. It was at gate 27. I was a bit surprised. Maybe many ppl wanted to go back to work the next day after the public holiday long weekend. The whole flight was full in Business & Economy Class. It has been like this for the pass 2 weeks according to the SKL lounge staff. All flights out of HKG in ALL classes are full. 5 of my Business Class pax on SQ871 was transferred over to SQ865 at 1830hrs cos they were on revenue tickets. The upper deck's lights was not on, but the lower deck's First Class section lights were on... All 50 Business Class seats were full.

Comment

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I was told that SQ212 SYD-SIN on 14 November was operated by a United B747. Is it that SQ is running out of planes, especially the B747 since grounding some A380s?
              Say what?

Comment

Funny guy, your source. I take it he wanted to get a jump on April 1?
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Not true. SQ212 on 14 Nov was operated by 9V-SPO.

Comment

• I just took sq 11 november 14.... sigh same old same old... when are these 747 gonna go..... 3D tv wasnt working -_- got voucher.

Comment

• I'm on tomorrow's SQ 11 ex-LAX. A voucher is nice. But I'd rather have a working IFE system so I can watch movies and, above all, the Airshow. I need my maps!

Comment

Why on earth will UA operate an SQ flight

Comment

SQ 212 on 14 Nov was operated by 9V-SPO, SQ's own 747.

Comment

• Can somebody please confirm if 9V-SPO operated SQ212 on 14 November? I dont think i heard the first 3 times. Anybody?
                            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                              Can somebody please confirm if 9V-SPO operated SQ212 on 14 November? I dont think i heard the first 3 times. Anybody?

Misinformation like that has about as much chance here as do spiders around Garfield.

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• time to go home states sq 12 november 22.. so tired my jet lag aint even over..

sigh i hope my seat wont be screwed

Comment

Working...
                                X