No announcement yet.

SQ B747-400 withdrawal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow so i guess i be stuck with 744 to los angeles for a long time then.

sq 11 and 12.

Comment

• Yeah, bad news. I'm cancelling my SQ F redemption in March and going CX instead. I've done SQ F twice on that route (all the way to CMB in fact) and while it was lovely, it's time to move on from the SkySuites!

Fingers crossed SQ will ultimately allow regular *A awards and if not, well there's exciting changes on the horizon in NH, LH, and LX... sorry if I sound like a traitor or if I'm veering on the topic boundary.

Comment

• Yeah been paying full fare first class for regular skysuites. Sadly I might just move to cx to go to los angeles.

Comment

• welcome back home "fox lima"....joining back the fleet or...making a last touch down in sqc colours...

Comment

• Does anybody know when the last SIA B744 flight will be and the destination it's coming from? According to Wikipedia, it is March 2010 and if that is true, YIKES!!
            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• According to some SQTalkers, the last 747 is expected to leave in 2012 (phew!). So we still have 2 years to enjoy it while it lasts

Comment

• Besides SPN, have there been any other Jumbo Jet withdrawals since being taken out of SQ219/220, or are they keeping them in case other route(s) demands increase?

Comment

• FWIW, the remaining 8 all have ACARS reports from various days between 4 and 7 February...........

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                    Does anybody know when the last SIA B744 flight will be and the destination it's coming from? According to Wikipedia, it is March 2010 and if that is true, YIKES!!
                    Another classic example of the accuracy of Wikipedia....

Comment

• If it was so soon I think SQ would have announced the last flight's details by now I guess.

Comment

• By now it would be clear that it's impossible to replace 8 744s in just two weeks. They won't have enough 77Ws to do SQ26/25 and SQ12/11.

Comment

• talked to a SQ rep today, no 747 return to SFO nor LAX.
                          Airline Route | twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by jimyvr View Post
                            talked to a SQ rep today, no 747 return to SFO nor LAX.
                            SIN-NRT-LAX is currently served by 744s.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                              SIN-NRT-LAX is currently served by 744s.
                              Meant to say just SFO
                              Airline Route | twitter

Comment

• Hi, does anyone know until when will the 747 operate JFK?

Comment

Working...
                                X