No announcement yet.

Air Travel Bubble Flights between Singapore and Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should just decide what new measures they want. Make it quantitative, and don't set any target date. the date should just be whenever the metric is achieved, you can fly the next moment.

Better than set a target date far in advance, then when time comes it gets cancelled again.

Comment

• Yes and no need to name it as a bubble with HK anymore.

Comment

• What I feel is that the travel bubble needs to resume quickly.
        There's no point in setting a date and getting delayed repeatedly.

The best bet is for both governments to have strict testing procedures in place to minimize any increase in imported cases, like what reddevil0728 suggested.

Comment

• Some HK Legislative council members have asked for the bubble to be cancel

They don’t like SIN policy of living with the virus. They *** HKG to have a COVID zero policy.

Comment

• The two needs to work out their requirements together. HKG wanted a zero covid which is understandable while SIN seems to have an issue with Hkongers vaccinated with sinovac coming here as our national vaccination excludes sinovac. Some form of swab testing will be required for both. But the word "bubble" should not be used anymore.

Comment

• "Hong Kong is relaxing its entry rules with effect from 9th August 2021, permitting visitors from a wide range of countries for the first time, with progressively reduced hotel quarantine arrangements in place for those fully vaccinated and those who are also willing to undergo an additional antibody test."

https://mainlymiles.com/2021/08/03/h...el-quarantine/

Comment

• Travel bubble is gone. Can forget about going HKG

https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/...htm?fontSize=1

Comment

• Originally posted by sbs2716g View Post
                  Travel bubble is gone. Can forget about going HKG

https://www.info.gov.hk/gia/general/...htm?fontSize=1
                  Weill you still could. If you can afford the time and costs towards the 14 day QO

Comment

• Would this really hurt resuming the fifth freedom route out from HKG?

Comment

• Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                      Weill you still could. If you can afford the time and costs towards the 14 day QO
                      Cost is not the issue, time is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bytor View Post
                        Cost is not the issue, time is!
                        Time, is a cost😀

Comment

• My dad is desperately trying to have us go to India in December but I am strongly advising against it owing to the current situation and every day things are changing. It would be much easier to go at least after June 2022 based on if the situation improves.

I see that SQ1/2 are available from late October onwards but can it be safe to assume that this flight could be canceled too?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                            My dad is desperately trying to have us go to India in December but I am strongly advising against it owing to the current situation and every day things are changing. It would be much easier to go at least after June 2022 based on if the situation improves.

I see that SQ1/2 are available from late October onwards but can it be safe to assume that this flight could be canceled too?
                            Why that assumption?
                            And what’s the relevance with the front part of your post?

Comment

• I see that SQ1/2 are available from late October onwards but can it be safe to assume that this flight could be canceled too?[/QUOTE]

In any case SQ 1 have been flying from HKG to SIN daily and using mostly the 787. However do not think its a continuation flight from SFO to HKG or HKG to SFO vv.

Comment

• Originally posted by flyguy View Post

In any case SQ 1 have been flying from HKG to SIN daily and using mostly the 787. However do not think its a continuation flight from SFO to HKG or HKG to SFO vv.[/QUOTE]

SQ1/2 is cargo flight between SIN n HKG only.

Comment

Working...
                                X