The SQ 787-10s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQavgeek View Post
    Same haha, I wonder if the Y seats are the 2017 version?
    Somebody suggested they would be same as those in the new A380s, I don't have any idea as (happily) AusBT doesn't cover economy

Comment

• According to Brian kelly (AKA the points guy) he said the new JCL is similar to Air France and KLM business class. Are we expecting a herringbone design for SQ?

Comment

• For those who are still around on the eve of the B787-10's arrival, a final reminder that we're having a gathering tomorrow evening. We're catching up with djsflynn of AusBT fame. Refer to this thread: B787-10 Delivery Evening Meetup

Comment

• Originally posted by djsflynn View Post
          So far we're on track, with KIX ETA 1.50am.
          Been tracking the flight all day. Less than 2,000km to KIX now. FR24 has an optimistic arrival est at 0123hrs. Happy landings and have fun! Looking forward to your review.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avenger777 View Post
            According to Brian kelly (AKA the points guy) he said the new JCL is similar to Air France and KLM business class. Are we expecting a herringbone design for SQ?
            Stelia Opal base layout of forward facing alternating patterned rows.

Comment

• Originally posted by wdranne View Post
              Stelia Opal base layout of forward facing alternating patterned rows.
              Nope (sad to say, but nope).

Comment

Nope (sad to say, but nope).
                You seem underwhelmed. Anxious to see the product.

Comment

• Not underwhelmed, 'sad to say' because a source told me Opal but it's not Opal, and as a journo I hate being wrong. This product is better than Opal. It's just that I was given a bum steer (and I think I know why) and this is going to damage my rep because we indicated it was Opal, and I made a wrong call. It's just my professional pride damaged!

Comment

Not underwhelmed, 'sad to say' because a source told me Opal but it's not Opal, and as a journo I hate being wrong. This product is better than Opal. It's just that I was given a bum steer (and I think I know why) and this is going to damage my rep because we indicated it was Opal, and I made a wrong call. It's just my professional pride damaged!
                    Being in the same trade (not airlines), I hear you. Nothing quite like getting burned by a source. Get the next one, keep up the good work.

Comment

• Arrival gate for SQ8878 at Changi Airport at the moment is F58.
                      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• According to Brian Kelly, SQ 787-10 new ECYL is the same as the one on board the new A380.

Comment

• FR24 has it on ETA 9.49am
                          Bit off the coast or Borneo presently and now vectoring towards SIN

Comment

• Damn, really confusing if it'll arrive on 02C or 02L.

Comment

• Photo of 9V-SCA at KIX

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...iner/4919847/L

Comment

This product is better than Opal.
                                Ooohh... Now I am excited.

It's just that I was given a bum steer (and I think I know why) and this is going to damage my rep because we indicated it was Opal, and I made a wrong call. It's just my professional pride damaged!
                                Can understand how you feel but don't worry. We still appreciate the information!

Comment

Working...
                                X