The SQ 787-10s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wdranne View Post
    Has any other PPS Club member here received the invitation to the launch? Wonder what's the 'criteria' for being invited...
    No, not me. Neither did I get invited for the A380 launch. I am wondering too and would love to be at those launches.

Comment

• Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
      No, not me. Neither did I get invited for the A380 launch. I am wondering too and would love to be at those launches.
      I think firstly, you might need to be a Solitaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by pokfur View Post
        I'm Solitaire and have never been invited to any of these sorts of events. So I do not know the criteria, but clearly I do not fulfill them!

Comment

• I, too, am Solitaire but have not been invited to the launch last year nor this one!

Comment

• Originally posted by pokfur View Post
            I know quite a few Solitaires who have not been invited either. Been invited for the movie at Great World City last year and the HSBC Golf Championship tomorrow though.

Comment

• Originally posted by tth_ben View Post
              What did you say, again? You claim that all you said was when they took delivery of them. You never said that. Instead, you simply asked if we could "remember when we had A330s". I don't know where you got your English lessons from but referring to "had" A330s clearly means that in the present, we do not have A330s.

And when you're confronted with your own gibberish, you show just how irresponsible and immature you are in being unable to own up to your own rubbish and take responsibility for making misleading statements, and instead try to squirm and twist your way out of what are very clear prior statements made by yourself.

Seriously, just spare us your nonsensical posts. Stop commenting for the sake of commenting. I've only been surfing SQTalk for a couple of years but it's already starting to annoy me when I have to on so many occasions scroll through many of your clogging and/or conjecture and/or speculation and/or ill-conceived posts. Grow up, please?
              I got to agree with this too. Been surfing SQtalk for a couple months as a guest and I really thought of telling him to tone it down too.

Every now and then seeing his personal opinion is OK, but when its on a near-daily basis on a few threads its indeed becoming an annoyance.
              Can the mods please tell him officially to tone it down?

Comment

• Originally posted by tth_ben View Post
                What did you say, again? You claim that all you said was when they took delivery of them. You never said that. Instead, you simply asked if we could "remember when we had A330s". I don't know where you got your English lessons from but referring to "had" A330s clearly means that in the present, we do not have A330s.

And when you're confronted with your own gibberish, you show just how irresponsible and immature you are in being unable to own up to your own rubbish and take responsibility for making misleading statements, and instead try to squirm and twist your way out of what are very clear prior statements made by yourself.

Seriously, just spare us your nonsensical posts. Stop commenting for the sake of commenting. I've only been surfing SQTalk for a couple of years but it's already starting to annoy me when I have to on so many occasions scroll through many of your clogging and/or conjecture and/or speculation and/or ill-conceived posts. Grow up, please?
                I couldn't agree more.

Comment

• Looks beautiful! (Whoops, there is a dust spot there!)

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...iner/4879313/L
                  Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• 2 more of 9V-SCA

Photo Credit: Cassica Studios

Comment

• Great pictures of the 787-10 (SCA), thanks for sharing. Definitely looking forward to the day they are in service this month

Comment

• Originally posted by wdranne View Post
                        Has any other PPS Club member here received the invitation to the launch? Wonder what's the 'criteria' for being invited...
                        My wife got an invitation and she is only PPS. We are definitely going!
                        Very exciting.
                        Last edited by Sgt.Sweetchuck; 6 March 2018, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt.Sweetchuck View Post
                          My wife got an invitation and she is only PPS. We are definitely going!
                          Very exciting.
                          Hmm is she an influencer (blog, instagram, etc.) or could it be due to her profession?

Comment

• Interesting how SQ didnt move the cheat line closer to Door 1 like on the previous liveries.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Avenger777 View Post
                              Interesting how SQ didnt move the cheat line closer to Door 1 like on the previous liveries.

[IMG][/IMG]
                              It isn't SQ who is painting it, so it might change.

I think they tweaked the A380 livery before delivery. I seem to recall SVA having the SQ logos on the engines at one time.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                                It isn't SQ who is painting it, so it might change.

I think they tweaked the A380 livery before delivery. I seem to recall SVA having the SQ logos on the engines at one time.
                                Airbus and Boeing paint the aircraft according to the airline's requirement. Representatives from the airline would do a thorough and detailed inspection of the aircraft before they accept it.
                                The previous management under CCS was the one that removed SQ logo and engine manufacturer logo from the engines and tweaked with the livery. They also stopped with the practise of naming every fleet with a suitable nickname. Was looking forward to what they would name the A380 before they stopped it.

Comment

Working...
                                X