No announcement yet.

The new SQ cabin classes - Discussion & speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the purpose of the little t.v on the wall and it seems like only 2 suites have it....

And according to this pic, youll be facing away from the tiny t.v.

There are so many un-answered questions about these new suites. I feel like alot of stuff are still missing from it?
    Last edited by Avenger777; 2 November 2017, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• More photos of Business class.
      https://www.ausbt.com.au/singapore-a...e-a-double-bed

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratoliner777 View Post
        Thanks for the link! The colors are very surprising to me --- the new J looks like some of the concepts Boeing uses in interior videos for the 777X.
        Youre welcome!! I miss the quilted pattern of the now "old" JCL on the 777.....

This looks so much better!

Comment

• https://a380.singaporeair.com/en_UK/...e-the-new-A380

Comment

• Video on the new suites and J seats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW-3sL1ul3g

Last edited by CarbonMan; 2 November 2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Loving the new C seat!

Comment

• PY and Y

Courtesy of ST

Comment

• The J rendering looks like it should be a double bed (ala Qatar's Q Suite) but it's a little far-fetched as seen in the next picture showing the actual mock-up.

And does it now recline all the way from a seat? No longer need to get up to flip the seat down?
                  Last edited by Jumbojet Lover; 2 November 2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Entire A380 fleet is expected to be refitted with the news seats by the end 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
                      The J rendering looks like it should be a double bed (ala Qatar's Q Suite) but it's a little far-fetched as seen in the next picture showing the actual mock-up.

And does it now recline all the way from a seat? No longer need to get up to flip the seat down?
                      Photography can do wonders! The human mind infers the rest.

Comment

• Just selected seats for my wife and myself for our award flights next May!!

Last edited by jcnkc; 2 November 2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

The J rendering looks like it should be a double bed (ala Qatar's Q Suite) but it's a little far-fetched as seen in the next picture showing the actual mock-up.

and the double bed should only kinda work in bulkheads.

In the normal rows your legs would be facing away from each other as the tiny space for your feet are placed near the aisle.

And from what I read you still have to get up to flip it into a bed, just that now its done electronically.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                            Video on the new suites and J seats

Do they come with hospital food?

Comment

It looks as if you no longer need to flip it down. Quite conventional C-seat. The comfort of the width is obviously gone. Not sure if I like the new seat.

Comment

• Suites 1A and 2A booked for flight in Feb.

1F is where the bassinet is FYI.
                                Last edited by KeithMEL; 2 November 2017, 11:58 AM.
                                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                                X