No announcement yet.

What do you want SQ to know about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want SQ to know about you?

Singapore Airlines has spent quite some money to think about CEMS which is the system feeding the onboard iPads for the IFS.

For some reason that multi-million-dollar effort has not let to much and when I asked one IFE what's in my profile, the answer was quite interesting: "The only piece of information about you in here is that you are a PPS member".

The IFS explained that there are two data feeds, one permanent fed by Headquarters for comments and one for IFS that are meant to be temporary and both inputs for my profile were empty.

The intention is to provide the IFS with some data points to serve his/her passengers best.

If you were allowed to input your own comments - what would you like to see reflected?

That's actually something that I've always wanted to ask the IFS but never got down to.

I keep reading of 'special touches' like knowing what kind of drink one likes most and what magazines one usually asks for but personally, I've received none of such.

I personally drink a lot of water, so really, what I'd just like is for someone to proactively top up my empty bottle when I'm asleep and I can wake up to a drink rather than having to walk to the galley to ask for one in my groggy state. So far, it has never happened on all my flights and the empty bottle is usually found as I left it. First world pains really, I don't mind the walk much, just that it's a small touch like something you'd do for a family member when you see their cup's empty imho.

Comment

I wrote in to them and they have added now something along those lines:

"Passengers does not want to be woken up for meals when the do-not-disturb sign is on. Passenger is okay to skip meals."

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
        I wrote in to them and they have added now something along those lines:

"Passengers does not want to be woken up for meals when the do-not-disturb sign is on. Passenger is okay to skip meals."
        So instead of putting stickers on the top or back of the seats they use iPads ...

Comment

Mine has quite a bit of info, which has lead to me being served Krug on in JCL on a number of flights and also being given the same magazine up to five times on the same trip.

Comment

Working...
          X