Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapskate dad complains on SQ's FB page about son not able to sit with mum in J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapskate dad complains on SQ's FB page about son not able to sit with mum in J

Has anyone read this article?

http://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/other/...ass/ar-AAkVKnc

There was another post in FT about another cheapskate pax.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singa...-possible.html

What do you guys think>

Typical unreasonable passenger.
    Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Comment

SQ crew did well to deny them the UG. You want to sit in J, pay for it!

Comment

I read the flyer talk thread. He sounds like an oxygen thief. A germ. I noted the credit card loophole stuff. That said it all for me. His seats were probably purchased with credit cards he can't afford. Loser!

Comment

I pay for all my flights out of my own money, it really annoys me that people expect stuff for free when I have to pay.

Comment

Lost him as a customer? good.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
              I pay for all my flights out of my own money, it really annoys me that people expect stuff for free when I have to pay.
              You said it!

Comment

regarding the post about the guy wanting to invade suites. I just posted the following to the FT thread about it and thought you guys should see it.

To the mods ----- sorry if inappropriate

Guys I've just read this entire thread and am totally stumped as to why all of our fellow frequent flyers forgot to help the op out with his problem.

We are here to solve problems are we not.

To the OP ......Dont buy a premium economy seat and go through all the machinations listed above.

Simply buy your two suite tickets as any law abiding citizen would and just hide the kid in your oversized carry on. When he needs to sleed just toss him in the overhead lockers. ....problem solved.

OR

Just buy three premium Economy tickets..... board as usual.....and as soon as the lights go down make a b-line for the empty suites ( that you cancelled the booking for 1 hour before flight ) ....Close the doors and party. If challenged just show the tickets that you cancelled and make a god almighty scene....asking the staff why they dont recognize you ( DYNWIA )... Demand to see the captain......Open the door to get off.

lol loser

HVB
                HVB

Comment

Geez! People these days. I would never do that to my parents or even if I got married and had children. Utterly stupid. SQ did the right thing IMHO. Nice try for a loophole.

Comment

I cringed as I read the article when it appeared in my Newsfeed.

Shows just how there are some very messed up people out there. If your budget at present will only get you and your family economy tickets, so be it. For his 3year old kid, getting into a plane, even if it was Tigerair, would have been memorable. but of course, this moron wouldn't be able to see that, or probably doesnt care.. Clearly sneaking an upgrade was his priority.

Some people need to re-evaluate their priorities

Comment

My concern is with the kid and what kind of up bringing he might have ...

Comment

Working...
                      X