Re: Re-Checking at SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Re-Checking at SIN

I've got a long transit in SIN coming up. I will have already bags checked through to final destination.

Am I allowed to go into the city shopping, and check in more items at SIN T3, when I already have been issued my onwards boarding pass, and have luggage already checked in?

Assuming of course i dont go over the weight restriction on bags.

Originally posted by Chucksta View Post
    I've got a long transit in SIN coming up. I will have already bags checked through to final destination.

Am I allowed to go into the city shopping, and check in more items at SIN T3, when I already have been issued my onwards boarding pass, and have luggage already checked in?

Absolutely. You just need to fill out a customs form and declare your next flight you'll be on. I have done it enough times, they have no issue. Heck I even bought a souveneir once and they had no issues

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
      Absolutely. You just need to fill out a customs form and declare your next flight you'll be on. I have done it enough times, they have no issue. Heck I even bought a souveneir once and they had no issues
      What kind of souvenir is so large that it needs to be checked in, or needs to be cleared by customs?

Comment

Originally posted by Chucksta View Post

No problem at all, you just need to come to Changi's check in counter and present your boarding pass, tell them that you have additional luggages for your final destination. I have done this a few times and totally alright. i.e SRG-SIN-SYD, i added more luggages in SIN for my final destination of SYD.

Comment

Working...
        X