X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23h45 long Layover in Changi

Hello there !

NRT-SIN-SYD One Way SQ11/SQ221 on 14-15 May 2017

I have a 23,75 hours long layover at Changi - will the staff at NRT be able to check my luggage through to my final destination?

Originally posted by UTC +11 View Post
    Hello there !

I have a 23,75 hours long layover at Changi - will the staff at NRT be able to check my luggage through to my final destination?
    Welcome to SQTalk!

Just wondering if there is a reason for choosing such a long layover? There's another flight later in the evening, and also 2 other day flights the next day.

SQ would be able to check through to your final destination, unless you request otherwise.

Comment

Thanks SQ319 for the information.
      I understand your remark but the only reason for choosing SQ221 flight is the A380 Suite (and a one day break in Singapore would be fine).

Comment

I've had a 19 hour layover before twice in my life, coming from SFO and connecting to India. If all your flights are by SQ, your baggage should be tagged to your final destination and you will receive both boarding passes from your airport of origin.

Comment

Originally posted by UTC +11 View Post
          Hello there !

No issues checking your baggage all the way through... SIN is not a bad place for a long layover, especially if you are a foodie... Go out, get fed, get drunk, have a sleep and get ready for the next leg of your journey...
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

A maximum of 48 hours is allowed by the system to check through all you luggages in Changi, so long as to SQ/MI flights, I did it many times as I have some meetings down town on my way to Aust / USA from SRG. You may opt to stay at some selected hotels with transfer (SSH - Singapore Stop Over Holiday) for a reasonable rates.

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/id...pover-premium/

Comment

Thanks SQfanatic, Pinkfloyd, SilverKrisSRG!

Comment

Working...
              X