Sq a330 legroom in last row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sq a330 legroom in last row

My flight to India on 15th December is a night departure from sin at 2030 and The return from India to sin is a late night departure of 2315pm.

I have seen many of fellow sqtalkers telling that the probability of getting an empty seat in higher near the rear and I am planning on choosing the window seats on row 62(last row).another advantage is that I dont have to keep my seat upright during meals and can sleep through.

That in mind,I would like to confirm whether there is normal recline in the last row compared to rest of the seats or whether it is limited recline or no recline at all?
    If its limited or no recline I would choose another seat..

Thanks

Originally posted by balajih67 View Post
    My flight to India on 15th December is a night departure from sin at 2030 and The return from India to sin is a late night departure of 2315pm.

I have seen many of fellow sqtalkers telling that the probability of getting an empty seat in higher near the rear and I am planning on choosing the window seats on row 62(last row).another advantage is that I dont have to keep my seat upright during meals and can sleep through.

That in mind,I would like to confirm whether there is normal recline in the last row compared to rest of the seats or whether it is limited recline or no recline at all?
    If its limited or no recline I would choose another seat..

Thanks
    I'm afraid I can't confirm 62A or 62K in terms of recline, but I have sat in 61A- the check-in agent moved me there so I'd have nobody sitting next to me. 61A is definitely a very good seat and I remember it as a very pleasant flight.

Comment

Thanks for the info SQ228..Anyone else who has the info?

Comment

There is a review on 62A

http://charlesryan77w.blogspot.sg/20...-sin-just.html

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
        X