Checking In Separately For Same Booking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking In Separately For Same Booking

I've got 5pax booked under a single booking reference. For SQ890 if it helps.

2 of the pax intend to check in and access the air side the night before while the remaining 3 pax only wants to check in at the airport 2 to 3hrs before the flight.

Is this possible? Please advice and thanks in advance.

I may be wrong but I don't think this is allowed. You should be able to call the airline and split the booking into two separate PNR's.
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Yes it is possible to check in individually. Under the same booking reference there are still individual E-Ticket Numbers for each passenger. Quite normal that groups are booked under the same reference.

Comment

possible, done that many times. Company usually puts several pax in the same PNR for work trips and obviously we check in at our convenient times

Comment

Was not able to do this with EY... My Wife was getting to the airport late and I wanted to check in with my infant a couple of luggages. Was told a flat "no"...
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
            Was not able to do this with EY... My Wife was getting to the airport late and I wanted to check in with my infant a couple of luggages. Was told a flat "no"...
            It is unclear what you were trying to do. You should be able to check in for yourself and infant but not your wife. It should not have been a problem if all luggage can be checked under your allowance.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
              It is unclear what you were trying to do. You should be able to check in for yourself and infant but not your wife. It should not have been a problem if all luggage can be checked under your allowance.
              Checking in for myself and infant with luggage. Weight was within our allowance (me + infant).

Comment

Ok sq has replied my query.

No worries about checking in separately.

If credit card holder is checking in earlier, then remember to remind check in staff to verify credit card for all the tickets under the reference number

If credit card holder checking in later than the rest, then will have to go to ion Orchard office to verify credit card for all the tickets for the booking reference.

Hopefully a useful data point for anybody else in the future.

Comment

You know, I've paid for every ticket with SQ on a credit card and not once have I ever been asked to show it...

Comment

On a slightly related matter, I have tickets booked for next year for myself and now my partner is going to come with me. Is it easier to make a separate booking, then call and ask them to merge or join them, or can I modify a booking on my KF account by adding an extra passenger and paying the extra cost?

Comment

Working...
                    X