What type of plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of plane

We will be booking our flights for April 2017 Sydney to Paris returning Rome to Singapore (overnight) then back to Canberra In the next month. As I don't enjoy flying I was hoping I would be able to book preferred seating or even look at the cost of premium economy. The flight no is SQ222 but it doesn't show the price for premium economy
    I gather that the preferred seating is at the exit row. So once booked Is that guaranteed. I'm hoping if we book early enough I can get better seats although I do admit in economy my choices may be limited.
    Thanks

Personally, I will choose to pay for preferred seating vs Premium Economy.
    SQ Premium Economy can cost the same a Business Class seat in other airlines

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheska View Post
        We will be booking our flights for April 2017 Sydney to Paris returning Rome to Singapore (overnight) then back to Canberra In the next month. As I don't enjoy flying I was hoping I would be able to book preferred seating or even look at the cost of premium economy. The flight no is SQ222 but it doesn't show the price for premium economy
        I gather that the preferred seating is at the exit row. So once booked Is that guaranteed. I'm hoping if we book early enough I can get better seats although I do admit in economy my choices may be limited.
        Thanks
        The way it works at present, you would need to book the trip as two one-way tickets in order to fly PEY. There is zero chance that FCO or CBR will have PEY available and in order to book PEY, every single sector of your booking must be PEY. This is why SQ222 is not displaying the option of PEY, as your return sectors do not offer it as well. If SQ keep wondering why PEY is not as popular as they had hoped, I reckon this might have something to do with it!

Comment

Thanks for that information. Don't know why I feel I should be loyal to SQ when they appear to not be providing much. I guess if I'm flying economy I shouldn't complain as I'm just one of the thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheska View Post
            Thanks for that information. Don't know why I feel I should be loyal to SQ when they appear to not be providing much. I guess if I'm flying economy I shouldn't complain as I'm just one of the thousands.
            The irony is that the Y product on your two sectors that actually offer PEY is very good and exceeds what their competitors offer in most aspects, yet the Y product on your FCO and CBR sectors is very, very standard and is the kind of experience you'd want to pay for PEY in order to avoid.

Comment

Working...
            X