The SG50 livery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SG50 livery

Hello and Happy National Day to you all! Does anyone know anything about the SG50 livery? Now it is already SG51! However I do hope that they will keep the special livery and perhaps maybe just remove the SG50 logo on the engines. Any thoughts about this?
    Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

It's a nice livery and too agree we should keep it. Though I'm surprised why sq does not have an F1 livery too. I got a model a350 with some simple f1 decal (yeah I'm just gonna call it stickers cuz calling it a livery does not do it justice) but I've not seen any birds with a full f1 livery or maybe I'm missing out. Anyone seen any f1 livery?

Comment

Originally posted by SQavgeek View Post
      ...just remove the SG50 logo on the engines. Any thoughts about this?
      That's what they've done.
      The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Originally posted by alian View Post
        It's a nice livery and too agree we should keep it. Though I'm surprised why sq does not have an F1 livery too. I got a model a350 with some simple f1 decal (yeah I'm just gonna call it stickers cuz calling it a livery does not do it justice) but I've not seen any birds with a full f1 livery or maybe I'm missing out. Anyone seen any f1 livery?
        Etihad used to have an a340 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=obnv1fkIVi0

Comment

are SKJ and SKI still flying around in those colours? thought they were supposed to be worn for only a year since May last year.

Comment

Originally posted by ell3 View Post
            are SKJ and SKI still flying around in those colours? thought they were supposed to be worn for only a year since May last year.
            Yes, they are still flying around in those colours.

Just that the SG50 logos have been removed as well as the "Majulah Singapura" titles on the bottom.
            Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Originally posted by hviswanathan View Post
              Etihad used to have an a340 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=obnv1fkIVi0
              Thanks, I was referring to SIA F1 Livery. Anyone seen them around.

Thinking SKS had it but not sure now but it was also a mild decal not a full livery

The A350 model I mentioned earlier looked like below but not sure if there are any A350s with them

Comment

That F1 decal on 9V-SKS never flew. It was only applied for that photo-session and removed immediately after.
                Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Yup that's what I thought so to. Not sure why SIA never took the advantage to create a F1 livery since they took up the sponsorship ? Probably licensing cost. But it does add to the flavor.

It'll be pretty fun to see F1 theme flight like how EVA and ANA dies hello kitty and Star Wars respectively. But then SIA is more on the mellow side of things I guess and stick to tradiontal classic styling and themed

Comment

Originally posted by alian View Post
                    Yup that's what I thought so to. Not sure why SIA never took the advantage to create a F1 livery since they took up the sponsorship ? Probably licensing cost. But it does add to the flavor.

It'll be pretty fun to see F1 theme flight like how EVA and ANA dies hello kitty and Star Wars respectively. But then SIA is more on the mellow side of things I guess and stick to tradiontal classic styling and themed
                    Might be due to SQ's aversion to special paint schemes?

Comment

Working...
                    X