best Business class seats on a330-300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best Business class seats on a330-300

My dad has KF miles left to be redeemed.he is planning on sending me to chennai in business class on the a333(sq 528).what is the best business class seat on the A333 if travelling alone?

These planes have a 2-2-2 configuration. Depends on what your priorities are. If it's to reduce your chances of having a seat mate, then probably one of the rows nearer the back. If it's not to have to climb over someone or have someone climb over you, then any of the D/F seats in the middle column. The bulkhead seats are also pretty good because of the massive leg room. In all the J seats on the A330 you have to put your bags in the overhead locker for take-off/landing (you're not allowed to put them in the space in front of you) so there is no drawback of going with the bulkhead compared to the other rows. Personally I'd pick 11A or 11K and hope there are no babies on my flight (bassinets are in that row).

Comment

Originally posted by cowie View Post
      These planes have a 2-2-2 configuration. Depends on what your priorities are. If it's to reduce your chances of having a seat mate, then probably one of the rows nearer the back. If it's not to have to climb over someone or have someone climb over you, then any of the D/F seats in the middle column. The bulkhead seats are also pretty good because of the massive leg room. In all the J seats on the A330 you have to put your bags in the overhead locker for take-off/landing (you're not allowed to put them in the space in front of you) so there is no drawback of going with the bulkhead compared to the other rows. Personally I'd pick 11A or 11K and hope there are no babies on my flight (bassinets are in that row).
      Agreed 11A/K are probably the best for solo as there are Windows and space to get out. However do check during checkin and ask if any potential babies sitting next to you as it can be a bit disturbing especially if it's a red eye. Else the D/F Centre seats are good. But do note for bulkhead the screen being mounted on the wall makes it a drop further away.

Comment

11A/K for sure. The bassinets are hardly used (never seen it so far), 11C/H often remain empty.

If biz is empty (usually on tue/wed departures) you can opt to move further back.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ025 View Post
          11A/K for sure. The bassinets are hardly used (never seen it so far), 11C/H often remain empty.

If biz is empty (usually on tue/wed departures) you can opt to move further back.
          Not true I've encounter a few times on rejoinal J where there is baby onboard and sitting next to one is not pleasent on a red eye.

No offense to parents with babies but I will take a seat back if there is a baby. Also give the parent more space

Comment

Originally posted by alian View Post
            Not true I've encounter a few times on rejoinal J where there is baby onboard and sitting next to one is not pleasent on a red eye.

No offense to parents with babies but I will take a seat back if there is a baby. Also give the parent more space
            No offense, but I take SQ528 quite regularly. And iam sitting in those seats if available. The risk is very low to sit next to a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ025 View Post
              No offense, but I take SQ528 quite regularly. And iam sitting in those seats if available. The risk is very low to sit next to a baby.
              No worries we all have different experiences. Normally my advise is to check during the check in to make sure. I too typically will aim for the bulkheads but I always pre check during check in to confirm. Just wanted to share different scenarios

Comment

Are there overhead bins above the centre D/F seats?

If there aren't any, how much space is there for everyone's carry on?

Comment

Originally posted by Chucksta View Post

The only J seat I have ever sat in was on an SQ A330 in a D seat (rare upgrade) and I don't remember needing to find space for my overhead luggage on the other side of the aisle, so I'd almost guarantee they have overhead bins. But there's a 1% chance I was still too giddy from receiving an SQ upgrade to notice, so a more regular J passenger is welcome to correct me if wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Chucksta View Post

Yes, there are overhead bins above the middle blocks in the A333 J cabin

Comment

only thing about bulkhead seats is that there maybe a child as the bassinets are there - but the most consideration is that its close to the galley just infront esp the centre 2 seats.

Comment

Working...
                      X