No announcement yet.

SQ bird on fire at Changi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iCargo is now telling me air test is postponed to 5PM.

Comment

• 9V-SWB is currently out on A/T now as SQ8877.

Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
        9V-SWB is currently out on A/T now as SQ8877.

Yay, team iPhone, got the same app as you. Anyway, happy to hear Whiskey Bravo has done an air-test. Hey, banx007, have you taken any photos of SWB? If so, go ahead and post them.

Comment

• Not sure if he could get in trouble for that. But would be nice to see Whisky Bravo looking good as new!

Comment

• Sorry, i did not get photos as by the time aircraft was out of the hangar, i knocked off from work by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
              Not sure if he could get in trouble for that. But would be nice to see Whisky Bravo looking good as new!
              What part of him trying to post photos you don't understand?

He said he would try, but he didn't make any promises. He said taking photos is prohibited in the hangar, but he still said he would try to take them (assuming outside the hangar). That's ok, and I hope to see Whiskey Bravo too.

Comment

• Originally posted by banx007 View Post
                Sorry, i did not get photos as by the time aircraft was out of the hangar, i knocked off from work by then.
                No worries. I am definitely curious what routes it will fly from this point. For now I will assume 77WR assigned flight numbers until otherwise stated.

You think that partially explains less to no F availability on some routes? Possible 77WR candidates?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                  You think that partially explains less to no F availability on some routes? Possible 77WR candidates?
                  It looks like SQ is discontinuing F on a couple of 77W routes: MXP and BCN will lose F, I see the same for Haneda for April next year. MUC lost F but now has it reinstated.

I am not sure whether they allow QPP/TPP to use the first row but on all seatmaps those seats can't be selected.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                    It looks like SQ is discontinuing F on a couple of 77W routes: MXP and BCN will lose F, I see the same for Haneda for April next year. MUC lost F but now has it reinstated.

I am not sure whether they allow QPP/TPP to use the first row but on all seatmaps those seats can't be selected.
                    Someone also mentioned the 77WN MEL route could get a 77WR sometime next year as well (227/228, which would obviously require 2 frames due to the scheduled timing of the flight). I think SQ is starting to wake up so that PEY can be introduced on more routes as they seem to want to proceed with refitting as much as possible. It will not surprise me if the 77WN routes such as SQ2/1 get a 77WR next (I'm absolutely not expecting SQ2/1 to change at any cost).

As far as HND goes, that's interesting, but doesn't convey evidence of PEY, at least as of yet. Which flight number, 636/631, or 632/633?
                    Last edited by SQfanatic; 11 November 2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Believable evidence that SWB is 77WR, after DXB, then HKG, and going to do LHR. Good enough for me to believe two Bravo planes (SWB, SNB) have the same config.

Thanks again for all the updates, banx007. I look forward to new pictures eventually and glad to know no hull loss for this plane.

Comment

• LHR on 306/305 i assume?

Comment

• Originally posted by loldude333 View Post
                          LHR on 306/305 i assume?
                          Yup. 9V-SWB is scheduled to depart as SQ306|14NOV after arriving from HKG tonight
                          Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Nailed-on 77WR then.

Comment

• How do i upload photos here from my phone? I got a few photos taken but i can't seem to upload them.

Comment

• Originally posted by banx007 View Post
                                How do i upload photos here from my phone? I got a few photos taken but i can't seem to upload them.
                                Use photobucket to upload and put a link to it and the post should display the photo.

Comment

Working...
                                X