Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use KrisFlyer Miles for KrisShop Purchases!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use KrisFlyer Miles for KrisShop Purchases!

About time they did this! Opens up spending opportunities, mainly for those who don't fly so often...

http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/gb...e/?id=iojvbin3
    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 25 May 2016, 06:45 PM.
    Fly well,
    Travel safe,
    And have a pleasant journey.

When I look at the KrisShop everything is displayed in Singapore Dollars. How does one get the price in miles please?

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
      When I look at the KrisShop everything is displayed in Singapore Dollars. How does one get the price in miles please?

Comment

Cheers

Comment

I think I should seriously consider this because it says I have 24000 left to be Silver when in reality my Kf Miles are 24k+ already. Maybe I'll shop for a gift for my uncle and maybe family when I reach on Christmas Eve night.

I do shop at eBay once in a while and Macy's a lot. I can consider doing that, too.

Comment

I feel it's a poor use of miles, unless you have some expiring miles and won't intend to fly/book a ticket before the miles expire.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ319 View Post
              I feel it's a poor use of miles, unless you have some expiring miles and won't intend to fly/book a ticket before the miles expire.
              Thanks for the heads up! I will let my dad know this when I get him a KF account next month. I will also let my mom know this, too given her miles have expired too.

More typically than not it would be every Summer we fly, latest, August, but due to so many issues that went on this Summer, the result was flying in December. Wish I would have also flown a *Alliance member from SFO to SEA back in Aug but it was my dad's decision to book WN (Southwest).

Comment

Working...
              X