Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which london flight?

Hi guys,

I'm choosing between SQ308 and SQ318 for SIN LHR in F/R.

Which do you all think is the better product?

I'm leaning towards SQ308 because its operated by the A380.
    But, SQ318 has a more convenient departure time, so I'm two-minds about this.

Is the new F seat any good? Honestly looks like a jazzed up J, in which case I might fly J on SQ318.

Thanks for your opinion!

There are PLENTY of opinions already here if you bother to search. And even if you don't, the even more plentiful number of pictures Ann trip reports on the Internet speak volumes.

Comment

well, hard product wise its Suites of course. But, I'm just wondering in relation to the schedule, if that might sway opinion or even downgrade cabin class. But thanks for chiming in!

Comment

IMO, anything lower than F/R. go with SQ318. Better product if the equipment is not changed at last minute. SQ308 timing is better, but with SQ318, you get two full meal (lunch and dinner), instead of breakfast. At least that was my experience in SQ320 back several years ago in Raffles Class (now it has been changed to SQ318, and Raffles Class to Business Class)

Comment

I could be wrong but I believe 308's load has historically been lower, so that might be a factor to consider in F/R.

YMMV.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            I could be wrong but I believe 308's load has historically been lower, so that might be a factor to consider in F/R.

YMMV.
            Yes, I flew 308 recently and load in R was very low. R is worlds better than F, especially if you end up on a 77W with only 4 F seats. Service is great on those day flights as well.
            Last time I flew 308, the flight time was scheduled to be a lot longer than usual, thanks to stronger headwinds and the need to route above the troublesome airspaces.
            Fly well,
            Travel safe,
            And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

I'm probably a minority here.
              I've been on the 2006 F once and the Suites twice but I didn't find the latter that much better.
              I'm probably just not a very private person as I especially didnt like having a door- mine was open throughout both flights!
              I will be going to Europe in Q3 this year and I look forward to trying the 2013 F seat

Comment

Working...
              X