Turnaround flights through KUL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnaround flights through KUL

Not sure whether anyone will know the answer to this. I am planning to travel SIN-KUL-SIN on 118/119, just to try the A350. I was speaking to the contact centre and they advised they are able to do the booking, but unfortunately don't have information regarding the immigration policies of Malaysia.
    Does anyone know if this is at all possible? Am I able to land, leave the aircraft, scan the next boarding card and get on board again or will the authorities prevent this? I am not familiar with KUL, but I know that if it were in SIN, you could easily walk back to the gate. Other ports take arrival passengers a completely separate route to departures, meaning it would be more difficult. Any ideas for KUL? Thanks!
    Fly well,
    Travel safe,
    And have a pleasant journey.

Simple answer : Yes.

I may not know KUL airport as well as some other SQtalkers here but from my experience , you'll be fine with your boarding pass.

Comment

Yes, possible.
      I did it yesterday
      I was booked on SQ118 and return on Silkair at 9:40pm (had no time to call the service center so could not book SQ119
      In Changi, the checkin counter issued both BP and was able to stay airside in KL while waiting for my return flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Durian View Post
        Yes, possible.
        I did it yesterday
        I was booked on SQ118 and return on Silkair at 9:40pm (had no time to call the service center so could not book SQ119
        In Changi, the checkin counter issued both BP and was able to stay airside in KL while waiting for my return flight.
        Sweet! Thanks very much.
        Fly well,
        Travel safe,

Comment

Originally posted by SQ747 View Post
          Not sure whether anyone will know the answer to this. I am planning to travel SIN-KUL-SIN on 118/119, just to try the A350. I was speaking to the contact centre and they advised they are able to do the booking, but unfortunately don't have information regarding the immigration policies of Malaysia.
          Does anyone know if this is at all possible? Am I able to land, leave the aircraft, scan the next boarding card and get on board again or will the authorities prevent this? I am not familiar with KUL, but I know that if it were in SIN, you could easily walk back to the gate. Other ports take arrival passengers a completely separate route to departures, meaning it would be more difficult. Any ideas for KUL? Thanks!
          I have never actually done an immediate turnaround at KUL (I have like numerous other SQTalkers done SQ F up and MH F back for a Krug or Dom fest) but having flown in and out many times I can't think of many places it would be easier to do one. Making sure you have your return BP, either from OLCI or Changi, just get off go through security at the gate and get back on.

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          I may not know KUL airport as well as some other SQtalkers here

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            I have never actually done an immediate turnaround at KUL (I have like numerous other SQTalkers done SQ F up and MH F back for a Krug or Dom fest) but having flown in and out many times I can't think of many places it would be easier to do one. Making sure you have your return BP, either from OLCI or Changi, just get off go through security at the gate and get back on.
            Perfect, thanks. Yeah, will be sure to get boarding card in Changi!
            Fly well,
            Travel safe,

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Simple answer : Yes.

I may not know KUL airport as well as some other SQtalkers here but from my experience , you'll be fine with your boarding pass.

Exactly what the rest of the unofficial inaugural crew did

Comment

Working...
              X