PC Travel Desk Timetable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Travel Desk Timetable

I used to use the PC Singapore Airlines Travel Desk timetable for research when I was booking a flight. Unfortunately since the website update last year I haven't been able to get an update and the timetable is now quite out of date. Does anybody know if I can get updates for this or have they simply stopped supporting it?

Originally posted by SQ217 View Post
    I used to use the PC Singapore Airlines Travel Desk timetable for research when I was booking a flight. Unfortunately since the website update last year I haven't been able to get an update and the timetable is now quite out of date. Does anybody know if I can get updates for this or have they simply stopped supporting it?
    http://www.sqtimetable.com/SQTimetable.pdf

If you are looking for windows version (installation needed), then it was stopped (i think)

Comment

Very good question. The PDF timetable is still being produced but sporadically, not monthly like it used to be. I fired up my very old Travel Desk App on the PC but I'm thinking it looks pretty dead. When I clicked on the button for updates, it took me to a web page that no longer exists.

Until all this hopping in and out of beta sites ends, I don't think the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. I downloaded the PDF timetable last month and got one that covered 1 Feb - mid-April. I downloaded it just now and it had gone backwards- gave me the Jan - mid-March edition.

Comment

And welcome to the forum, by the way!

I think I've flown SQ217 almost as often as SQ228. You may also meet SQ218 and SQ238 on here...

Comment

It appeared that they have not updated the pdf. Would love to know the fate of sq638

Comment

Originally posted by 726 View Post
            It appeared that they have not updated the pdf. Would love to know the fate of sq638
            As I said, I downloaded a newer version of the PDF timetable which is now no longer there which is bizarre, but the effective dates of my PDF TT are 01FEB - 17APR. I've never before seen the PDF TT go backwards, so I wonder what prompted it...

Anyway, effective 27MAR, SQ638 loses the 77W and becomes 772. On the same date, SQ636 to HND switches from 772 to 77W.

There is, however, an error in the PDF timetable. The corresponding return flights SQ637 and SQ631 are also listed as commencing with the revised craft on 27MAR which is highly unlikely as neither the newly altered craft of SQ638 nor SQ636 will arrive at their respective destination until 28MAR...

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              As I said, I downloaded a newer version of the PDF timetable which is now no longer there which is bizarre, but the effective dates of my PDF TT are 01FEB - 17APR. I've never before seen the PDF TT go backwards, so I wonder what prompted it...

Anyway, effective 27MAR, SQ638 loses the 77W and becomes 772. On the same date, SQ636 to HND switches from 772 to 77W.

There is, however, an error in the PDF timetable. The corresponding return flights SQ637 and SQ631 are also listed as commencing with the revised craft on 27MAR which is highly unlikely as neither the newly altered craft of SQ638 nor SQ636 will arrive at their respective destination until 28MAR...
              Oh yes... Sorry, i read the thread too quickly that i miss some part of your posts. Might mean that SQ636 might be 77WN in future.

Comment

Working...
              X