Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any help looking up award availability using NH site

Hi,
    Can anyone check whether there is an O class for FRA-JFK SQ26 11JUN?
    Your help is really appreciated.

Sorry CGK....nothing at all (ie it's full).

Comment

Thank you. Would you mind to check again tomorrow. Perhaps SQ will open O-seat nearer to departure for using non-KF miles...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        Thank you. Would you mind to check again tomorrow. Perhaps SQ will open O-seat nearer to departure for using non-KF miles...
        Check 3 days before departure. I was on a FRA-JFK flight last month that was booked out, but award availability opened up 72 hours before departure as unticketed bookings were auto-cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          Check 3 days before departure. I was on a FRA-JFK flight last month that was booked out, but award availability opened up 72 hours before departure as unticketed bookings were auto-cancelled.
          I flew SQ25 in F in early may, and award availability on the NH sight opened for a Monday night flight on the previous Thursday morning (Pacific time).

I had been checking availability daily for an embarrassingly long period of time, and the pattern is/was that O availability appeared 96 hours (four days) prior to the day of departure. Sometimes, like Savage25 indicated, it would open up three or two days before, but never further out than four days.

For reference, UA MP availability mirrored the NH site.

Comment

Thank you so much. I will check back 4 days prior, i.e. June 7 for the flight on June 11.

Comment

Working...
            X