Seasonal aircraft changes MEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasonal aircraft changes MEL

I know that in the past, certain SQ flights get upgauged to different aircraft to meet seasonal demand. I was wondering if anybody has an opinion or even expert knowledge on whether this is likely to happen this December in Melbourne. Pretty sure I've seen Christmas changes to that city before.

Reason I ask, is I'm booked on F award on SQ228 a few days before Christmas, wondering what the likelihood of getting myself into R.

This summer Singapore are adding 3 additional A330 flights per week to MEL, so its unlikely they will upgauge any of the other flights.

Comment

Originally posted by thelongroad View Post
      I know that in the past, certain SQ flights get upgauged to different aircraft to meet seasonal demand. I was wondering if anybody has an opinion or even expert knowledge on whether this is likely to happen this December in Melbourne. Pretty sure I've seen Christmas changes to that city before.

Reason I ask, is I'm booked on F award on SQ228 a few days before Christmas, wondering what the likelihood of getting myself into R.
      See my reply in the other thread: http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...39&postcount=5

Comment

Originally posted by SQ217 View Post
        This summer Singapore are adding 3 additional A330 flights per week to MEL, so its unlikely they will upgauge any of the other flights.
        They are operating SQ248 3x weekly but very strangely, they have been removed around Xmas, right when the peak of the demand would be felt. Between 20DEC and 03JAN there are no extra flights except for 28DEC. SQ248 is not operating 21, 26, 27DEC or 02JAN according to the schedule search on their site.

Comment

Working...
        X