Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ regional J

Greetings all, hope everyone is well.

Just wanted to ask what the experts here know about or have a guess about if theres any changes coming to SQ regional J.

The reason i ask is Im over flying out of BNE on it, and the domestic hop to SYD cant always be done if tight with time constraints.

Regards
    Token01

ps. Loving the a359 is on the way for JFK and LAX !

You won't be any changes coming to BNE any time soon. They are not likely to change from the A330. The newly delivered A330's are using the current Regional seats, so they are not likely to update those any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
      You won't be any changes coming to BNE any time soon. They are not likely to change from the A330. The newly delivered A330's are using the current Regional seats, so they are not likely to update those any time soon.
      Sorry, if i may ask are the seats on the new a330 new seats or recycled seats?

Comment

They are the latest regional seats.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
          They are the latest regional seats.
          Very nice

Comment

I find them very comfortable!

Comment

On day flights, the regional J seats are very comfortable. Apart from the 2-2-2 layout, I find them on par with the 77W/380 J seats, comfort wise.

But will avoid them on red-eyes when sleep is essential.

K

Comment

I'm flying on SQ211 SIN to SYD 777 -300 which is the 2 2 2 layout. Are the seats the same as the ones posted by FN-GM?
                Last edited by petsar68; 18 October 2015, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by petsar68 View Post
                  I'm flying on SQ211 SIN to SYD 777 -300 which is the 2 2 2 layout. Are the seats the same as the ones posted by FN-GM?
                  Yeap it is the same regional business class as posted above.

Comment

Originally posted by KFly View Post
                    On day flights, the regional J seats are very comfortable. Apart from the 2-2-2 layout, I find them on par with the 77W/380 J seats, comfort wise.

But will avoid them on red-eyes when sleep is essential.

K
                    I wish the seat back would come up higher. Apart from that I gree.

Originally posted by petsar68 View Post
                    Yep exactly those ones. The cabin width of the 777 is more than the A330 so you may feel more spacious on the 777.

However the IFE on the 777-300 is not as good as the A330. It uses an older system. the quality isn't as good and the selection isn't as wide.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, always good to be forewarned.

Comment

Working...
                      X