Seat Controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Controls

Hey Guys! I'm going to take business at the end of this month (Completes my trilogy in SQ...wait there's the suites .... darn) Ok never mind that was side tracking

I was thinking since we always post photo of the seats, why not we have one section dedicated to the pictures of seat control panel or related to the seat (Like that button on the bottom of old SQ economy seat which I still have no idea to use) <Can someone explain to me please hahahhah>

This section should not only be limited to current fleet and seating but to those retired seats too . Eg: Ultimo plus and regional First class on the 777-200 (When did these get retired tho?)

Some of the pictures for economy may just have a button but I do hope you ost them up because every economy seat button is different hahahha

Cheers,
    Tinderium

Originally posted by tinderium View Post
    This section should not only be limited to current fleet and seating but to those retired seats too . Eg: Ultimo plus and regional First class on the 777-200 (When did these get retired tho?)
    The Ultimo J product is still on 2 777-200s (9V-SRJ and 9V-SRL), but they will be phased out soon. There is also the Spacebed J product on 3 777-200ERs (9V-SVF, 9V-SVH, 9V-SVO). Regional F class was phased out when the 777-300s went through refit in 2008?

Comment

Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
      Regional F class was phased out when the 777-300s went through refit in 2008?
      The last plane containing Regional F would have been the old 772 9V-SQE which went to be parked in the desert about 18 months ago I think.

Comment

Sq228 is correct 777-300 has long haul F. The same as the 2006 777-300ER.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
          The last plane containing Regional F would have been the old 772 9V-SQE which went to be parked in the desert about 18 months ago I think.
          I thought all 777-200s did not have first class? Only business and economy?

Comment

Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
            I thought all 777-200s did not have first class? Only business and economy?
            The SQx series were configured with 3 classes and the SRx series were configured with 2 classes. The regional F was a recliner; the original SYx series also had them.

Comment

Originally posted by 259850 View Post
              The SQx series were configured with 3 classes and the SRx series were configured with 2 classes. The regional F was a recliner; the original SYx series also had them.
              Oh yes I vaguely remember now. I was on 9V-SQA a few years back to BKK and it was in a 3 class config. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for clarifying! I mixed it up with the refitted SQ* series with the regional J and refurbished Y.

Comment

Working...
              X