No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like Airbus have some delays, not only on A350.
    SAS (SK) should have received their first A330-300Enhanced mid august, but now they say around October 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by EKCH View Post
      It looks like Airbus have some delays, not only on A350.
      SAS (SK) should have received their first A330-300Enhanced mid august, but now they say around October 1.
      It may have had something to do with Airbus's annual summer break: they're on vacation until August 24 (http://leehamnews.com/2015/08/14/bjo...holiday-times/).

Comment

• Parts for Msn 37 (SQ#4) have started arriving at the Final Assembly Line (FAL) Station 59.

Comment

• At this rate it looks to me that a A350-900 will take 6 months from build until delivery. Also the production site has updated various delivery times for CX A350-900 as a reference.

It looks to me by the end of 2016 SQ will have 9 A350-900s whilst CX will have 12 of them. 9V-SUB & SUC might come together after the Chinese New Year and SUD will arrive in April, which looks like it has fallen to the exact prediction where SQ will receive 3x A350-900s by the end of March (2015/16 FY).

The production list only listed out A350 deliveries until the end of 2016, I think it will be interesting to see how many A350s will SQ receive in FY 2016/17. I suppose the next financial year will be the last where we see B777-200/ER and B777-300 (non-ER) flying in SQ colours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metropolitan Airlines View Post
            9V-SUB & SUC might come together after the Chinese New Year and SUD will arrive in April, which looks like it has fallen to the exact prediction where SQ will receive 3x A350-900s by the end of March (2015/16 FY).
            SQ stated in reply to another poster's inquiry on this thread just over a month ago, that the SU* series is incorrect but declined to provide the intended registration of the first craft. So the true identity of 9V-S*A is still a mystery that we wait patiently to be solved...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              SQ stated in reply to another poster's inquiry on this thread just over a month ago, that the SU* series is incorrect but declined to provide the intended registration of the first craft. So the true identity of 9V-S*A is still a mystery that we wait patiently to be solved...
              We will know soon enough when Msn 26 is painted. The true identity will be on the nose wheel doors.

Comment

• Msn 26 undergoing rework in Station L70. Once rework is complete, it will be the paint hanger next, hopefully sometime next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                  Msn 26 undergoing rework in Station L70. Once rework is complete, it will be the paint hanger next, hopefully sometime next month.
                  What happens in the rework station?

Comment

• Originally posted by FSJZ View Post
                    What happens in the rework station?
                    Please refer to my detailed explanation in post #105 of this thread. Rework generally refers to changes that need to be made after the aircraft leaves the FAL.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                      Msn 26 undergoing rework in Station L70. Once rework is complete, it will be the paint hanger next, hopefully sometime next month.
                      That is one gorgeous plane!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                        When I read the above article, Copenhagen really comes to mind. Very long flight, room to grow the partnership with SK, more economical to deal with the sometimes patchy demand of going daily.
                        The latest on SIA to CPH

http://ttgnordic.com/singapore-airli...gen-arms-race/

Comment

• Originally posted by EKCH View Post
                          Wow, thanks for the link! It's fun when one's own predictions come true...

Even better as I was thinking of flying to CPH again next year.

Comment

• More sightings of MSN26. Out of Station 70.

Comment

• Originally posted by leops1984 View Post
                              More sightings of MSN26. Out of Station 70.
                              Msn26 is now at Station L32. One step closer to the Paint Hanger.

Comment

• Good to see some progress on MSN26. The aircraft should be painted this month right?

On a side note, Malaysia Airlines just announced an order of 4 A350-900s that will be delivered between 2017-2018. I wonder if these aircraft were originally part of the SQ order...

Comment

Working...
                                X