A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spaceboy1 View Post
    Is MAN-IAH still being serviced by 77w with the 2006 business class or have there been reports of 2013 products on that route? (maybe in one off basis)?
    Its been 2006 consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaceboy1 View Post
      Is MAN-IAH still being serviced by 77w with the 2006 business class or have there been reports of 2013 products on that route? (maybe in one off basis)?
      If you check FlightRadar24, it's been the 2006 business class products. Last minute aircraft substitutions can happen, but don't get your hopes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilchster View Post
        If you check FlightRadar24, it's been the 2006 business class products. Last minute aircraft substitutions can happen, but don't get your hopes up.
        Yeah, that'd be a highly unlikely scenario. Sending the incorrect plane off to IAH means it won't get back for over 48 hours, resulting in far more consequential problems than if it goes to SYD, MEL or HND etc. However, I guess never say never!

Comment

• SMI is currently on the delivery flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
            SMI is currently on the delivery flight.
            Thanks for the update, FN-GM.

9V-SMI is indeed on her Delivery Flight as SQ8895. A very late night delivery that few took notice of. She should arrive at Changi after 7.00pm tonight (SG Time).

Comment

• 9V-SMI has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 9.

9V-SMJ has completed 2 test flights & is due for her CAF next. She is expected to be delivered before the end of next week if the the delivery schedule is kept.

Comment

• SMI has already flown to KUL, then CPT and CGK. Just saw it at gate E3 about to head to KUL again. There's now lots of slack in A350 usage so everything should be in place once SMJ arrives for MAN-IAH to go A350 on 17JAN.

3x on AMS/SFO, 2x on CPT/HND, 2x DUS/DME+KUL/CGK, 3x MAN-IAH+ heaps of flexibility except around Sunday night/Monday morning when all 10 will be needed simultaneously. That's the moment when flights to MAN have departed 3 nights in a row.

Comment

• 9V-SMJ is currently doing her CAF. She will be home by this Saturday or earlier. So it will be 10 in the fleet when 2016 ends.

Comment

• I'm finally boarding my first A350 in a couple of hours from now!

SMD is likely to be taking me to DUS. I say likely because gates are being shuffled every few minutes tonight at Changi. Apparently C20 is now considered part of T3...

Comment

• Definetely 9V-SMD, have a great flight @SQ228... Cheers!

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/sq338

PS: A TR coming soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                        I'm finally boarding my first A350 in a couple of hours from now!

SMD is likely to be taking me to DUS. I say likely because gates are being shuffled every few minutes tonight at Changi. Apparently C20 is now considered part of T3...
                        C20, C1, D40 and D41 are known as "flexi-gates" and it is not uncommon for SQ/MI (mostly SQ) to use those gates, especially during peak periods.
                        Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                          C20, C1, D40 and D41 are known as "flexi-gates" and it is not uncommon for SQ/MI (mostly SQ) to use those gates, especially during peak periods.
                          is d40 one of the corner gates at the end of the terminal?

i think i last disembarked there off of an ek flight. not amused by the long walk to immigration and to find that it was a small area with long lines like the cashier line at metro during a christmas sale

Comment

• Originally posted by saobangpo View Post
                            is d40 one of the corner gates at the end of the terminal?

i think i last disembarked there off of an ek flight. not amused by the long walk to immigration and to find that it was a small area with long lines like the cashier line at metro during a christmas sale
                            Yes it's at the corner of T1.it was used for my SQ flight to MAA in April 2016.its a 15-20 minute walk from dep immigration in T2.

Comment

• 9V-SMJ has had her final registration applied. Delivery will take place in the next 1 to 2 days.

Comment

• 9V-SMJ is scheduled to be delivered today arriving at Changi tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X