X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct link:

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
      9V-SMF will be the 10,000th Airbus aircraft to be delivered in the World. Still waiting to see if she will have the '10,000th Airbus' decal. She will fly home on her Delivery Flight on Friday 14 October.
      What time will she be arriving here? Is it the same time as SMA did (that's the only delivery I caught haha), which was at 10 AM? Also, on Fri or on Sat? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by shikhargpt View Post
        Direct link:

Holy cow, this is the first time I could ever see a cabin from the outside of an A350 (or at least any aircraft). Wish I could see something like that from refitted 77W such as: SWA, SWM, SWN, and SNC.

Comment

What time will she be arriving here? Is it the same time as SMA did (that's the only delivery I caught haha), which was at 10 AM? Also, on Fri or on Sat? Thanks!
          The first 5 arrived at Changi between 8.55am and 11.30am with SMA having the earliest arrival at 8.55am. SMB and SMC arrived at about 11.30am while SMD and SME landed just after 9.30am. SMF will arrive on Saturday 15 October morning.

Comment

The first 5 arrived at Changi between 8.55am and 11.30am with SMA having the earliest arrival at 8.55am. SMB and SMC arrived at about 11.30am while SMD and SME landed just after 9.30am. SMF will arrive on Saturday 15 October morning.
            Nice, but next it would still mean a week left before the new nonstop SFO flight. This might mean it operates CGK ans KUL routes before anything else. I thought you meant that when SMF arrives its first flight would be SFO. I mean they leave the new plane on the ground for a few days before they perform any flight (Assuming checks and all).

Comment

• Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
              On SQTalk, Carfield is one who might do this, as he as several TRs of inaugural flights here.
              Originally posted by SQ380 View Post
              I will be onboard the inaugural SQ31 flight, October 23rd, 2016.
              I know one SQTalker who is definitely doing the inaugural flight, possibly one or two others as well. I fancied it myself but it's too close to the inaugural MAN-IAH flight and I can't miss the first ever SQ transatlantic flight from MAN. I'd never hear the last of it.

Comment

I see, thanks a lot for the timings for SMB through E! Although I have to say that I'm pretty sure SMA landed at 0955 or thereabouts, as that's what my photo timestamp displays (verified accurate based on the TG404 flight that departed later). It was also scheduled at 1000 SGT haha, as I myself posted (#462) back in March.

Comment

I see, thanks a lot for the timings for SMB through E! Although I have to say that I'm pretty sure SMA landed at 0955 or thereabouts, as that's what my photo timestamp displays (verified accurate based on the TG404 flight that departed later). It was also scheduled at 1000 SGT haha, as I myself posted (#462) back in March.
                  You are right. SMA did land at 9.55am. I checked the time stamp on my photo and it shows that time. I had referred to the time of my posting which was indicated as 9.04am. It appears that the clock on SQTalk is an hour behind SG time. (#536) Haha...

Comment

• First CAF for 9V-SMF. The "10,000th Airbus Aircraft" decal can be clearly seen.

Comment

• Update on Delivery Timing for SMF. This is what David Flynn, an apparent Airbus/SIA insider who will be on the delivery flight had to say on Facebook:

We're on the delivery flight, it's SQ8895 and the schedule shows arrival Oct16 at 0915 (departs TLS at 1500 on Oct15).

Comment

• More photos from 9V-SMF's 1st CAF.

Comment

It appears that the clock on SQTalk is an hour behind SG time.
                          That might be a time zone setting in your profile as on mine it shows posts in UK time.

Comment

• It wouldn't surprise me if my local media news outlets report SQ's 350 inaugural even if I miss it. Seeing pics and video of the water canon salute even if I can't wake up on a Sunday morning is still fine by me.

Also, the 1000th A350 decal looks really nice. And cool to know the Wifi hump is on the back of the plane instead of the front like the 77WN

Comment

• We're on the delivery flight of this A350 (and when I say 'we', I mean Australian Business Traveller) and our schedule shows she'll depart TLS at 1500 on Oct15 as SQ8895, with arrival to SIN at 0915 on Oct16.

Comment

• Originally posted by djsflynn View Post
                                We're on the delivery flight of this A350 (and when I say 'we', I mean Australian Business Traveller) and our schedule shows she'll depart TLS at 1500 on Oct15 as SQ8895, with arrival to SIN at 0915 on Oct16.
                                Ohh I see! Nice!

Who's going to spot SMF on Sunday?

Comment

Working...
                                X