No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was booked to do an SQ118/119 turnaround tonight but decided I just cant be a**ed. I have seen enough from the pictures and comments on here to know what seats to pick. I've got 14K on the inaugural to AMS. 19A/K gone a while ago....serves me right for not deciding to book it when other SQTalker's did.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      I was booked to do an SQ118/119 turnaround tonight but decided I just cant be a**ed. I have seen enough from the pictures and comments on here to know what seats to pick. I've got 14K on the inaugural to AMS. 19A/K gone a while ago....serves me right for not deciding to book it when other SQTalker's did.
      Can't remember what the saying was. "You snooze you end up in 14K" I think it was.

Comment

• 9V-SMB on the Flight Line.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          Can't remember what the saying was. "You snooze you end up in 14K" I think it was.
          It's more like, "You snooze and you miss an event you might very well remember the rest of your life."
          HUGE AL

Comment

• Thanks everyone for the really nice pics!

Comment

• Hi all, sorry for the late feedback.
              Firstly, was nice to meet the other SQTalkers !
              Of course the highlight was the aircraft, and I was thrilled, beautiful bird
              However, I found the overall cabin/service experience a bit underwhelming... probably because the main purpose was crew training while I had secret expectations of champagne, water cannon salute, a special announcement from the captain (or any member of the crew) about that special flight, a flight certificate, ...

Errr, well actually, they probably keep it for the inaugural long haul flight ?

I won't post any picture of the aircraft or the interior here, I have more or less the same than the other SQTalkers on SQ118 on 8 March, Kyo, StarG, Spaniard and Quinjoe

So, I'll put up a video of take off, which was very quiet of course, A-380-style I would say !
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_b44HY2aLY

Also, upon boarding, a brief encounter with this gentleman who had just come up the ladder in the airbridge after his visual inspection of the aircraft

And a pic of my glass of champagne.... NOT !

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                It's more like, "You snooze and you miss an event you might very well remember the rest of your life."

Comment

• just managed to snatch an upgrade from economy to business on A359, SQ956 SIN CGK. Also managed to get SQ957 too, but the timing is not too good, so I let it go in favour of SQ961. Let's see how long it will survive in A359 as the flight is for next year - chance that it will be reverted back to the old planes. On transit to incheon, from haneda.

PS: they blocked 19K (I tend to sit on the right side of the plane)

Comment

• I will be flying on it for the first time in less than 24 hours. 9V-SMA here I come.

Comment

• Had the pleasure of a close encounter with 9V-SMA yesterday.

http://youtu.be/IXxVIxgm7I8

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                        Had the pleasure of a close encounter with 9V-SMA yesterday.

http://youtu.be/IXxVIxgm7I8
                        Nice clip, CarbonMan! What camera did you use to capture that? The motion stabilization looks very effective...

Comment

• Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                          Nice clip, CarbonMan! What camera did you use to capture that? The motion stabilization looks very effective...
                          iPhone 6!

Comment

• Did anyone noticed last night 21 Mar 16 SQ118/119 were operated by b777 instead of the a350 ???

Comment

• Originally posted by alian View Post
                              Did anyone noticed last night 21 Mar 16 SQ118/119 were operated by b777 instead of the a350 ???
                              Well so was SQ107/108 except by A333. Obviously with a frame it would obviously lead to equipment swaps. I'll bet that those who wanted to fly PY even on a short route were disappointed by the swap.

Comment

• I *** think those flight actually offer PEY as an option though

Comment

Working...
                                X