A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spaniard View Post
    Managed to do the same 20A on the way to KUL for me!
    Originally posted by Durian View Post
    Awesome, I'm 21A, let's
    Originally posted by KFNewbie View Post
    22A , returning same day on SQ119, finger crossed .
    Originally posted by quinjoe View Post
    going to CMF SQ118, just got internal msg SQ950 99% won't commence, :'(
    give up SQ950, will be join on 22K, hope that can get 19A so we can

Comment

• So, who's on SQ118 on the 08 March, then? *raises hand*

Here are some of my shots of the first landing (as I said earlier, only taken with a 90mm, through heavily tinted glass at the T3 viewing gallery)...

No water salute viewable from this angle! By the way, I heard someone mention SQTalk, at the viewing gallery to someone else. Was that you, yflyer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        So, who's on SQ118 on the 08 March, then? *raises hand*

Here are some of my shots of the first landing (as I said earlier, only taken with a 90mm, through heavily tinted glass at the T3 viewing gallery)...

No water salute viewable from this angle! By the way, I heard someone mention SQTalk, at the viewing gallery to someone else. Was that you, yflyer?
        Kyo, that was me. I was talking to this guy from Niner Victor FB. Didn't see you.

Comment

So, who's on SQ118 on the 08 March, then? *raises hand*
          I'll be in 21A, Spaniard in 20A, KFNewbie in 22A and Quinjoe in 22K

Anyone else ?

Comment

By the way, I heard someone mention SQTalk, at the viewing gallery to someone else. Was that you, yflyer?
            Nope, wasn't me . I was overseas until 4 hours ago!

Missed all the fun, but I was following it all here on SQTalk...
            Last edited by yflyer; 6 March 2016, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Get on 118, yflyer!

SQKevin, I was the lone guy with the silver camera in shorts on the left and the green Crumpler camera holster

Comment

Get on 118, yflyer!
                Sorely tempted, Kyo, but unfortunately I have work commitments that day...looking forward to pictures from the SQTalk contingent onboard!

Comment

• Conde Naste article on the delivery flight...

http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/20...t-lag-for-good

Ignoring the hyperbole about ending jet lag for good, it is quite a good read...

Comment

• [/QUOTE]
                    Originally posted by Durian View Post
                    I'll be in 21A, Spaniard in 20A, KFNewbie in 22A and Quinjoe in 22K

Anyone else ?
                    19 20 21 22 A then, #kiasu oledi check in @changi

No idea how to upload bp pic with mobile
                    Last edited by quinjoe; 6 March 2016, 09:21 PM.

Comment

SQKevin, I was the lone guy with the silver camera in shorts on the left and the green Crumpler camera holster
                      I must have missed you. Too focussed on 9V-SMA. I was the guy in the dark blue Polo-T and jeans sitting on the floor with the iPhone & Canon camera to the right.

Comment

• I have booked a saver award 23APR SIN-KUL-SIN in Business...fingers crossed they don't substitute for the 333...

as I will be coming in from an international flight is the SQ online boarding pass OK or does it need to be verified? Same in KUL I will have the online boarding pass? will that be OK?

If anyone else is coming come say hi :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                          I must have missed you. Too focussed on 9V-SMA. I was the guy in the dark blue Polo-T and jeans sitting on the floor with the iPhone & Canon camera to the right.
                          Yup, I was next to you, lol! Are you flying tmrw?

I'll see you guys onboard. Changing seats...

Comment

Yup, I was next to you, lol! Are you flying tmrw?

I'll see you guys onboard. Changing seats...
                            Kyo, so you'll be on SQ118 tomorrow as well ?

Comment

• Has SMA been seen out and about since it was delivered? My friend and I were joking we would see a huge surprise with a special livery come tomorrow haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                                I definitely believe we will see medium-haul destinations even within the first year possibly. The reason is that it comes down to flight timings and efficient utilisation of resources.

All the current announced and speculated destinations- AMS, DUS, BCN, MXP, GRU, CPH, MAN, MUC... these flights all have something in common- they depart late at night and return early morning. Once SQ have say 6-7 A359s covering these destinations, they won't want 3 of them sitting on the tarmac at SIN for 17 hours every day. Daytime return flights will be picked out that match the capacity of the A359 and that SQ want to improve their profile with by offering the latest product.

MEL and SYD are good candidates but these flights are often so full that the A359 could cause a capacity issue in Y. Maybe they will rotate them for crew training to various cities but I suspect they will want to target high-yield markets where they face competition to maximise the value of these new planes.
                                Firstly to all those that have posted info and photos a big thanks, absolutely fantastic thread.

I hear what you are saying SQ228, does anyone think BKK might get use of the A350? The last 5 times I have flown J to/from BKK I have got the old product, I haven't even managed to get a A330.

Comment

Working...
                                X