Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still no news on SQ950?

Comment

• I hope within tomorrow its crystal clear been promised for answers ASAP.

Originally posted by quinjoe View Post
      still no news on SQ950?

Comment

• Originally posted by Durian View Post
        SQFLYERGIRL, what about me ?
        Even on 2 different bookings, I was unable to book 118 and 119 on 8 March
        So I'll return on Silk air. Will I be able to get my BP in Singapore? If not, hopefully I can get it from the transfer counter in KUL and stay airside ?
        Thanks !
        You can't book it because the system won't let you bypass the MCT requirement.

Book the two separately, 118 and 119 - potentially could be cheaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handiman View Post
          I hope within tomorrow its crystal clear been promised for answers ASAP.
          finger krossss

Comment

• Report from a journalist aboard the delivery flight:

http://airwaysnews.com/blog/2016/03/...livery-flight/

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              You can't book it because the system won't let you bypass the MCT requirement.

Book the two separately, 118 and 119 - potentially could be cheaper.
              Thanks SQflyergirl, I have been trying all options since 3 days, Y or J, return ticket or 2 one-ways, just doesn't work on 8 March.

Comment

• Originally posted by Durian View Post
                Thanks SQflyergirl, I have been trying all options since 3 days, Y or J, return ticket or 2 one-ways, just doesn't work on 8 March.
                Durian bro, SQ119 on 8-Mar is still bookable from my side, clear cache or book from another browser?

Hope to see you on SQ119 as well .

Comment

• Originally posted by 9VSMA View Post
                  Hey shikhargpt,

If you don't mind sharing, where did you take your shots from? Was it from the Aviation Gallery?
                  These were from Crowne Plaza hotel.

Comment

• I managed to get to room 713 too late, I took mine from the aviation gallery which doesn't go past B3. In fact even the Crowne Plaza gap only gets you a bit of B5. You would have to book a room ending in *13..

And after all that, still no A359 listing on SQ950

Comment

• SQ106/107 has been loaded as 359 as of 9 march, till 15 march. So i think that kiboshes the 950 (at least from the 9th of march). Not sure about the 8th though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        SQ106/107 has been loaded as 359 as of 9 march, till 15 march.

Hope they extend it to 23 March .. I'm on SQ107 that day *praying hard* LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Handiman View Post
                          I hope within tomorrow its crystal clear been promised for answers ASAP.
                          Originally posted by SQ218 View Post
                          Hope they extend it to 23 March .. I'm on SQ107 that day *praying hard* LOL
                          Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          SQ106/107 has been loaded as 359 as of 9 march, till 15 march. So i think that kiboshes the 950 (at least from the 9th of march). Not sure about the 8th though.
                          slimmer chance for sq950,

Comment

• Well, with that announcement - that's me out. Maybe some other time then!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              I managed to get to room 713 too late, I took mine from the aviation gallery which doesn't go past B3. In fact even the Crowne Plaza gap only gets you a bit of B5. You would have to book a room ending in *13..
                              That is (almost) correct. I was in room 912.

Comment

• going to CMF SQ118, just got internal msg SQ950 99% won't commence, :'(

Comment

Working...
                                X