X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leops1984 View Post

Flightradar24 tracking:

http://fr24.com/SIA8895/8fa04c5
    Shame it isn't the same aircraft as in the picture...

Comment

• Originally posted by bent View Post
      the first tranche of A359 will be deployed to the long haul routes as mentioned by several SIA news releases/interviews. So I don't see any of the Asian routes getting any of the deployment on a permanent basis, at least within the first couple of years.
      If you're talking about longhaul it should be DME/IAH, MXP, FCO, CPH, and BCN/GRU. Particularly any 77W route not doing too well would be the best bet

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        Shame it isn't the same aircraft as in the picture...
        Hopefully in the coming weeks enough planespotter pics from jetphotos will replace the 744 photos currently up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
          Hopefully in the coming weeks enough planespotter pics from jetphotos will replace the 744 photos currently up.
          The photo has now been changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
            The photo has now been changed.

Yeah they're using a direct linked image from Airbus instead of a Jetphotos image, surprisingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by shikhargpt View Post
              Crowne Plaza, otherwise ECP yeah.

PM me on Facebook (Shikhar Gupta -- Indian in a grey Millenium Falcon shirt) I might have something for you wrt Crowne.
              Most probably will be approach into Runway 02L.

If so, one of the better place with no obstructed view will be Changi South Avenue 1 outside SUTD.

Comment

• She's almost home - looking at a 0946am arrival unless ATC makes her do a few laps of the Singapore Grand Prix circuit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handiman View Post
                  update : SQ JKT CFMD A359 on schedule for SQ 950 March 8 , just waiting final approval from Indonesian Transport Ministry.

Fixed CFMD schedule starting on 10 march SQ 956/957 , SQ 962/963
                  The website still not updated, so they must still be waiting for approval. They're cutting it very close!! Already made my sushi lunch reservation in CGK just in case, however.

Comment

• She's lining up for final approach now over the Straits of Singapore now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                      She's lining up for final approach now over the Straits of Singapore now.
                      Landed!

Comment

• Not the best photo from my iPhone 6.

Comment

• Here's another one.

Comment

• Hmm... I'm thinking whether I should take 1-way Tigerair to KL, and 1-way SQ back to Singapore to try out the A350.

Comment

• Originally posted by orionmiz View Post
                              Hmm... I'm thinking whether I should take 1-way Tigerair to KL, and 1-way SQ back to Singapore to try out the A350.
                              Good luck with that For some reason, SQ119 does not show up on SQ website, be it one-way or return from Singapore. Not sure later in the year, but at least for the coming 2 weeks apparently...
                              So I ended up booking SQ118 on 8 March an return same day on Silkair.

Comment

• Walked past gate B8 earlier but couldn't get a clear shot of the plane. The reception was in full swing and she looks really beautiful!

Comment

Working...
                                X