No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somewhat off-topic: When I saw that engine test picture I posted I wondered why it looked familiar... then I realized that's where an EY A340 was "crashed" pre-delivery in 2007 into the wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by leops1984 View Post
      Somewhat off-topic: When I saw that engine test picture I posted I wondered why it looked familiar... then I realized that's where an EY A340 was "crashed" pre-delivery in 2007 into the wall.
      OHH ya!

Comment

• 9V-SMA has completed its Rejected Take Off (RTO). We can expect its first flight very soon.

Comment

• Images from the 9V-SMA RTO test:

What an absolutely gorgeous beauty. Seriously, the most beautiful aircraft that plies the skies right now, and the most beautiful aircraft to wear the Singapore Airlines livery.

EDIT: And 3 more shots from yesterday's RTO test!

Last edited by shikhargpt; 2 February 2016, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shikhargpt View Post
            Images from the 9V-SMA RTO test:

What an absolutely gorgeous beauty. Seriously, the most beautiful aircraft that plies the skies right now, and the most beautiful aircraft to wear the Singapore Airlines livery.
            Whilst I do think this aircraft look beautiful "overall", I still don't like the nose of the A350 though. Something just doesn't feel right, to me anyway...

Comment

• 9V-SMA has had its first flight!

Comment

• And there she flies! I simply have no words for how beautiful it looks in flight, more-so than on the ground!

Comment

• More from 9V-SMA's First Flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                    More from 9V-SMA's First Flight.

The lack of blacks (and shadows) was bothering me greatly in Jujug's first photo because it's a great angle. Had a quick and dirty go at fixing it on my phone.

Last edited by shikhargpt; 3 February 2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Looking good!

Are they recycling the 744 registrations for the A350? (9V-SMA was used for SQ's first 744).

Comment

• wow, beautiful !
                        Is SMA already fitted with a cabin interiors ?
                        Anyone knows when the charter flight would be ? Would SQ communicate on this ? I remember in 2007, CNA had live coverage of the A380 landing (SQ was the launch client, not quite the same as today though)...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
                          Looking good!

Are they recycling the 744 registrations for the A350? (9V-SMA was used for SQ's first 744).
                          It looks that way, yes. The list I saw indicates that the A350s will have SM* registries. Where they go to once they run of letters there isn't yet known, but that won't be for some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by leops1984 View Post
                            It looks that way, yes. The list I saw indicates that the A350s will have SM* registries. Where they go to once they run of letters there isn't yet known, but that won't be for some time.
                            9V-SL* perhaps? I wonder which regs the ULRs will use.

Comment

9V-SG*?

Comment

9V-SL* is already in use by SilkAir on their A320 fleet

Comment

Working...
                                X