No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next SQ A350-900, 9V-SJG (MSN 629), has been rolled out to the Flightline. First Engine run and first flight will take place soon.

Comment

• 9V-SJF is landing at SFO in a few minutes and will then take me back to SIN when it turns around. I was very pleased to discover in this thread that my seat is only a few months old

Comment

• This article claims that the SQ A350 ULRs will be reconfigured but does not have any specifics other than rumors of a new J seat:

https://www.executivetraveller.com/n...business-class

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
          The next SQ A350-900, 9V-SJG (MSN 629), has been rolled out to the Flightline. First Engine run and first flight will take place soon.
          Any update on its delivery? It's been a few weeks already...

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
          9V-SJF is landing at SFO in a few minutes and will then take me back to SIN when it turns around. I was very pleased to discover in this thread that my seat is only a few months old
          Haha, that was my dad last year when he got on SJD back in September of 2022, and my mom & me when we got SJE, but SJE was about a month or 2 older. Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post

Any update on its delivery? It's been a few weeks already...
            9V-SJG has completed 3 Test Flights and is currently at the Delivery Centre awaiting her CAF. Delivery could take place next weekend or earlier.
            Last edited by SQKevin; 26 July 2023, 10:14 PM.

Comment

9V-SJG has completed 3 Test Flights and is currently at the Delivery Centre awaiting her CAF. Delivery could take place next weekend or earlier.
              Delivery of SJG is currently scheduled on 02AUG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post

Delivery of SJG is currently scheduled on 02AUG.
                Thanks for the update. After this, it leaves us with another 3 long haul A359 aircraft (SJH, SJI, SJJ).

With the newer long haul A350's they are getting now, I still wonder if the second nonstop SFO flight will also have Y class seats as during this point of time, Y class is only available on SQ32/31, and with certain destinations we were looking at in India, it becomes harder to get a good fare. At that point, they will have enough long haul A350's for utilization since SFO, LAX, SEA for example only use the newer A350's (SMV-SJ* series).

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post

Thanks for the update. After this, it leaves us with another 3 long haul A359 aircraft (SJH, SJI, SJJ).

With the newer long haul A350's they are getting now, I still wonder if the second nonstop SFO flight will also have Y class seats as during this point of time, Y class is only available on SQ32/31, and with certain destinations we were looking at in India, it becomes harder to get a good fare. At that point, they will have enough long haul A350's for utilization since SFO, LAX, SEA for example only use the newer A350's (SMV-SJ* series).
                  Only SJH and SJI left to be delivered after SJG.

Comment

• 9V-SJG at the Delivery Centre with her Final Registration. Delivery on 2 August.

9V-SJG doing her CAF last week.

Comment

• From 30th October 2023, ADL / Adelaide is loosing their A350 and a 787-10 will be taking over.

Comment

• 9V-SJG will arrive in Singapore from TLS as SQ8895 on 3rd August at 05:35 local time.

Comment

• 9V-SJG landed at Changi at 5.44am (local time) this morning, bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 63.

Comment

9V-SJG landed at Changi at 5.44am (local time) this morning, bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 63.
                            With that we will not see any new delivery for some time. The next MSN 665 and another unknown MSN will due next financial year.

Comment

• Read that SIA is returning to some “key routes” from next year onwards whilst also increasing frequencies and upgauging aircraft on some routes. A couple of notable ones mentioned is SIN-CNS vv and SIN-MLE vv to be upgauged to the A350MH from 31st March 2024 onwards.

https://mothership.sg/2023/08/sia-in...GEhubFKvwO4Vnc

Comment

• Does anyone know if SQ301/SQ302 (SIN-MAN-SIN) will remain? The press release makes no mention of this.

https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...se/AnnexeA.pdf

Comment

Working...
                                X