No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SGD has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350-900 fleet to 25.

Comment

• 9V-SHB, the 2nd SQ A350-900 Regional, has rolled out onto the Flight Line.

Comment

• 9V-SHA, the 1st SQ A350-900 Regional, is out too.

Photo source: Aircrafts Toulouse Airbus France FB
        Last edited by SQKevin; 31 October 2018, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• iCargo shows SGC to operate the first SQ38/37 flight tonight (SIN time) from gate A12.

Typically if I'm not wrong, most inaugurals they use gate B8.
          Last edited by SQfanatic; 2 November 2018, 05:15 PM. Reason: Change of gate

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
            iCargo shows SGC to operate the first SQ38/37 flight tonight (SIN time) from gate A12.

Typically if I'm not wrong, most inaugurals they use gate B8.
            Yes, B8 is usual for inaugurals but A12 is correct. The gate has now closed according to Changi website.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              Yes, B8 is usual for inaugurals but A12 is correct. The gate has now closed according to Changi website.
              Yep! I wonder if anyone from this board has taken the inaugural LAX nonstop flight.

Also, since the flight will be arriving and departing from LAX during the nighttime hours (Arriving around 8:30PM, departing at 11PM), would there be a water canon salute in LAX?

Comment

• 9V-SGF completed her RTO yesterday. First Flight is expected soon.

Photo Source: Aircrafts Toulouse Airbus France FB

Comment

• SGE hasn't been delivered. It was supposed to be delivered at some point last month (after SGD), now we're already in November.

I guess they will be November deliveries. The last will obviously have 2 G's.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
                    SGE hasn't been delivered. It was supposed to be delivered at some point last month (after SGD), now we're already in November.

I guess they will be November deliveries. The last will obviously have 2 G's.
                    9V-SGE has not seen any activity after her last Test Flight on 17 October since being refitted after the Flight Certification programme. I had expected her have another Test Flight soon after and moved to the Delivery Centre, Obviously this did not happen. The current 4 A350-900 ULR are sufficient for the 2 daily non-stop services to Newark & LAX. SGE, SGF and SGG will arrive in time for the additional 3 non-stop flights to LAX commencing on 7 Dec and the daily service to SFO on 28 Nov.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                      the daily service to SFO on 28 Nov.
                      ULR service to SFO will only be thrice weekly.

Comment

• 9V-SGE and 9V-SGF have completed their 15th and 1st Test Flights, respectively. Delivery looks likely by end of November and early December, respectively.

9V-SGE taking off for her 15th Test Flight.

9V-SGF on her way to her First Flight.

Photo source: a350 production.net

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
                          9V-SGE taking off for her 15th Test Flight.
                          Lovely picture of 3 brand new SQ A350s togther.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                            Lovely picture of 3 brand new SQ A350s togther.
                            That would have been 9V-SHB on the left and 9V-SGF on the right. Unless 9V-SHA has also joined the Flight Line.

Comment

• 9V-SGE has finally moved to the Delivery Centre and just completed her CAF. Delivery should take place next week.

Comment

• 9V-SGE performing her CAF yesterday.

9V-SGE landing after her CAF. 3 brand new SQ A350-900 can be seen on the Flight Line in the background. They should be from left to right, 9V-SGG, 9V-SGF and 9V-SHB.

Photo source: a350 production.net

Comment

Working...
                                X